Item Condition: Very good.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: I'm not using them enough

Further information:

Krix is a reputable brand that supplies audio for the movie industry.

I never thought these speakers would perform to such a high level comparable to any modern speaker of the same size from the biggest brands in the world. 

They are brilliant for music listening or home theater.

If you're in any doubt about the quality of these speakers, read the reviews online.

If you're genuinely curious about quality and performance come over to listen to them.

I'm confident you will buy them.

They have a lovely timber veneer and they are in near new condition.

SNA donation upon sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

Krix-bookshelf-speaker-kdx-main (2).pdf

IMG_20210126_110715.jpg

Edited by Keza_punk
  • Keza_punk changed the title to Krix KDX V3 Main Speakers with stands.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills Nsw State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Monitor Audio RS6, the reason I'm selling these is with my current system I don't need them. 

They're in very good condition with only few marks on cabinets. 
      The sound is superb and they are exceptional quality. 
      For this price you will find it hard to get better value for money. 
      I have kept user manual and original packaging.

Reviews from users:

http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/monitor-audio/silver-rs6.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer,cash Reason for selling: Upgratitis (funding new gear) Further information:

Selling my beast of an Amp!
      JUngson integrated amps are quite praised for their robust construction and layout, fully balanced inputs.

Although the specs claim 80watts@ 8ohms..I think it's highly underrated -
      sounds more like 100-120 watts per side which is plenty to run most speakers.

Sound wise it is extremely detailed and clear. Instruments are placed quite nicely and has a warm tube-like signature sound for vocals.

It definitely shines in the  bass dept, as it is very controlled and not at all boomy.

All in all a beautiful sounding and looking amp. Those meters are a bonus...they look fabulous night or day!

Remote controls most basic functions like volume and input sources. 

Local buyers are preferred as it's quite heavy(30kgs). However I would consider interstate shipping for a very reasonable amount like $50-60 depending on the location. NT/WA/SA will cost a bit more.

Will be professionally packed with heavy-duty materials and multiple layers!

Thanks for looking 😊

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Good. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills Nsw State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Headphones Further information:

Musical Fidelity M3I Integrated + Cerwin Vega CV900 power amplifier.

Cv 900:
      Class A/B amplification
      *210 watts per channel at 8 ohms; 
      *320 watts per channel at 4 ohms 

Both items are in excellent working condition.

Musical Fidelity is on the high end, assembly manufacturing and appearance will suit any decor.

Cerwin Vega reputation has been established by Pro Audio professionals, Hi-Fi enthusiasts that recognize the high-performance value.

Fan has been upgraded to very quiet model from Noctua.

For combination of this size and power it exceeds performance, sound quality, tone range off any other make or model in similar category.

For this price you're getting huge value for money.

Specs and info:

https://www.cerwinvega.com/pro-audio/high-performance-amplifiers/cv-900.html

https://www.cnet.com/products/musical-fidelity-m3-series-m3i-amplifier-series/

https://noctua.at/en/nf-r8-redux-1200

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank,cash Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Boston Acoustic VR-2 Speakers
      Beautiful sound and present in good condition for age.

lots of details and separation from these boston's as they are true 3 way with twin woofers.

can't beat for the price!
      price is firm as it's already cheap. Pickup preferred but will post if I have no local interest.

pickup in Parramatta 2150

thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Bank,cash Reason for selling: Not getting used Further information:

Selling my beautiful NAD M3 Master integrated Amplifier. 

This is possibly the best integrated amplifier ever made by NAD. Actually, it was designed for NAD by Bjorn Erik Edvardsen (Gryphon)!

This is a true dual mono class AB, very different from and not to be confused with the M2, which looks similar but is a class D.

It drives most speakers without breaking sweat, sweet and composed at all volume levels. Extremely detailed and 3 dimensional soundstage. Instruments are perfectly placed and vocals are lush and centered.

This amplifier will drive anything with classe and finesse.

This is rated 180W in 8ohm and Stereophile measured something like 220w in 4ohm. The somewhat close nominal difference between rated power in 8 and 4 ohm is due to NAD's power drive design, which makes this amplifier sound many times more powerful than the specs would suggest. Consider it can put out a peak current of 50 Amperes.

It is also dead quiet and the preamp section is spectacular. Volume, balance, sub crossover cut-off point, tones (bass and treble) and mode (stereo, mono, left, right) are digitally controlled to avoid signal degradation. The volume knob in particular controls a set of variable resistors with steps of 0.5 Db and can be fine tuned with great precision even using the remote.

It has plenty of inputs, including balanced, 2 Pre outs (volume controlled) and one rec out.

It can be used as a stand alone Pre amp or power amp just by unplugging the jumpers at the rear.

It comes with one original NAD remote and another brand new generic Exclusive Nad M3 remote which performs all functions.

Specifications:

Design: Dual-mono Stereo Integrated Amplifier Power Output: 180 Watts/channel RMS @ 0.004% THD, 220 Watts/channel @ 1% THD+N, into 8 Ohms or 4 Ohms MFR: 5 Hz – 70 kHz ± 0.3 dB Inputs: Six Pairs RCA Analog, One Pair XLR Analog Outputs: One Pair RCA Analog Pre-Out, One Pair RCA Recording Out (Volume Does Not Change), Preamp Out/Power Amp In Loop Sensitivity: 446mV for Full Output Capability for Bi-Amping with Choice of Crossover Frequency (40 Hz – 100 Hz) Tilt Control for Low Volume Listening ( ± 3 dB: Bass and Treble Offsets) Tone Controls: ± 5 dB Dimensions: 5.3” H x 17.2” W x 15.2” D Weight: 52 Pounds MSRP: $2,999.99 USD  

PACKING & SHIPPING

If I don't have local buyers willing to post this in a double heavy-duty cardboard and heavy duty 7-8 layers of bubble wrap. It would be better packing than the original box as I have sent many heavy amps interstate with absolutely no issues.
      FREE post within Australia but NT /WA add $50 on top.

However Local buyer are preferred initially.. Willing to demo for serious buyers as well

Photos:
      All photos are of actual item apart from the nude shot.

PLEASE READ