SOLD: SOLD: B&W 802 D3 3-Way Floor Standing Speakers

Item Condition: Excellent Secondhand Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Lane Cove
State: NSW
Payment Method: Credit Cards, Bank Transfer, Cash, PayPal, ZipPay
Reason for selling: Retailer

Further information: These are the current model B&W 802D3 speakers in Rosenut which have an RRP of $33,900. They also come with after market IsoAcoustics Gaia 1 isolation feet which retails at $1100 per speaker. They are in excellent condition and perform as new. Please note we do not have the original boxes, so these cannot be shipped – available as pick-up or local delivery only.

Specifications

Description: 3-Way Floor Standing Speaker System
Technical features: Diamond tweeter - Continuum cone FST™  - Anti-Resonance plug  - Turbine head  - Aerofoil cone bass units - Flowport™ - Optimised matrix - Solid body tweeter
Key Specifications: Drive Units: 1 x 25mm (1″) diamond dome high-frequency, 1 x 150mm (6″) Continuum cone FST midrange, 2 x 200mm (8″) Aerofoil cone bass units
Frequency Range: 14Hz and 35kHz 
Frequency Response: 17Hz-28kHz ±3dB on reference axis
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm, minimum 3.0 ohm
Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/ 1m
Dimensions (H x W x D): 1212mm x 390mm x 583mm
Weight: 94.5kg
Finishes Available: Rosenut Veneer with Black Cloth Grilles

Bowers_Wilkins_802D3_1.jpg

Bowers_Wilkins_802D3_2.jpg

Bowers_Wilkins_802D3_3.jpg

Bowers_Wilkins_802D3_4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I have the 803D's. The dealer where I bought them sells the IsoAcoustics as well.  I understand that the rollers are removed, a special plate attached, then the new isolation feet attached to the new plate.  Have them on my lists of potential upgrades.Either these or Stillpoints

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cambam007
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newport State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      : I am selling off what is left of my collection and will be listing them over the next week or so. 

All in perfect condition and only played a couple of times (some never) 

A lot of vmp exclusives in there

Rtj4 Indi exclusive and not available anymore 

Happy to post for the standard $12.50 

Not on the list is an original sex pistols from 1977 that I am unsure of price but pm if interested 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Bengineer
      Item Condition: Minty Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eatons Hill State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal Only Reason for selling: See below Further information:

Rarer gun metal colour.

Unit, XLR cable, two sets of pads and the cool metal briefcase.

Given the price, only PayPal with the protection, or someone I trust already.

If you want I can chuck in a pair of Bill's XLR cables.

Photos:

• By cambam007
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newport State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      : I am selling off what is left of my collection and will be listing them over the next week or so. 

All in perfect condition and only played a couple of times (some never) 

A lot of vmp exclusives in there

Happy to post for the standard $12.50 

Not on the list is an original sex pistols from 1977 that I am unsure of price but pm if interested 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Very Good Used Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Buderim State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal as a Friend Reason for selling: Buying a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 Further information: The Scotty Cameron Fastback with 2 x 20gram weights was released onto the US Tour in 2008. One of this design went to the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop in California and was called "Americana" when it emerged. Typically the putter is decked out in Red, White and Blue colours. The putter is 34 inches long and Right Handed. The only non-original addition is the Scoytty Cameron Grey Pistol Grip I added recently; the original had the Black and Red Pistolini grip. The putter comes with an Original Custom Shop Grip (unused) and another Scotty grip used when playing. The putter is in great shape ...no rust (WD40) and some paint wear on the sole of the club. A Scotty Cameron Oil Cloth and a Club Cameron Divot Tool are included. Please contact me for other information. The putter can be posted by Courier in bubble-wrap inside a cardboard box included in the price. Price is NEGOTIABLE.
      SNA Donation if sold on this site.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Very Good Used Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BUDERIM State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal as a Friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Selling a G.Gerlach "MS BATTORY" Automatic Watch (with BIG DATE). G.Gerlach is a Polish Watchmaking firm which dates back to 1845. The original G.Gerlach factory was destroyed in 1944 and the present watchmaking sit dates from that time. The watch is "automatic" with no battery and relies on shaking your wrist to keep it in action for 48 hours. Watchbands, leather watch pouches can be bought online from G.Gerlach.com if needed. This is a beautiful time piece is currently priced at $510 AUD plus postage from Poland. SNA Donation

Photos:

PLEASE READ