FS: PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 20

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Alphington
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash, Bitcoin
Reason for selling: Upgraded.

Further information: You all should be aware this is the reference for power regulation, filtering, and regeneration in the audio world. I've taken a photo of the before and after voltage and waveforms to show how dramatic its effectiveness can be. Review here: https://www.stereophile.com/content/ps-audio-directstream-power-plant-20-ac-regenerator

I've moved up to a professional power regulator with far less features but even more power. It has a small nick to the right of the right handle but is otherwise in very good condition and includes all original packaging.  The price is firm, but includes road freight without insurance to any major city.

Photos:

PXL_20201121_054639185.jpg

PXL_20201121_054708278.jpg

PXL_20201121_054715464.jpg

PXL_20201121_054734861.jpg

PXL_20201121_054745965.jpg

Edited by Ittaku
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ittaku said:

Thanks. Its effectiveness is really something else too.

Agree - The benefits of a power regen cannot be overstated. When I first plugged mine in i didnt think it made much difference (perhaps not burnt in) but when I disconnect it the sound is brittle and almost unlistenable. I've had the P3, P12 and now the P15. Each has offered an incremental improvement. I can only imagine what the mothership p20 would do. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jhsg said:

Agree - The benefits of a power regen cannot be overstated. When I first plugged mine in i didnt think it made much difference (perhaps not burnt in) but when I disconnect it the sound is brittle and almost unlistenable. I've had the P3, P12 and now the P15. Each has offered an incremental improvement. I can only imagine what the mothership p20 would do. 

"Probably give you a hernia"!   I have the P15 - and that's heavy enough!   Worth every kilogram!   ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, morty88 said:

I recently put the P3 in my system.  Fanastic improvement.  This P20 would be amazing, and this is a great price for it.  GLWTS

Thanks. The P20 made a bigger improvement to my system than auditioning a newer pair of power amps. Quite dramatic.

21 minutes ago, Ittaku said:

Lots of watchers, no firm offers. Are you all waiting for a bargain?

It’s certainly very tempting.  For me, it's contemplating this versus a store-bought version for $12,750.  Balancing your lower price, versus new/warranty/etc.  Maybe others are thinking along those same lines. 

• Like 2