SOLD: FS: Grado SR80 Headphone with Pro-Ject Head Box SE II Amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: GOOD
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: VIC 3030
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Both Grado SR80 Headphone and Pro-Ject Head Box SEII Amplifier are good condition. Earpads are cleaned thoroughly for new owner and they are very good condition so no need to replace any time soon.

Grado Earcup sliding stopper was replaced with coloured one so easy to distinguish between Left and Right channel.

Comes with Pet Free Smoke Free home. I do not worry too much about this for other audio gears but do mind if it is related to headphone gear. 

This would be great secondary headphone rig or great gift to youngsters who just starting headphone system.

It can be packed and shipped at buyer's cost and it would not cost much and will be packed carefully for safe delivery.

Thank you for reading.

Photos:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

For anyone considering this,  full replacement pads would be available for ~20 dollars as well. I have had a pair of SR60 for over a decade and they are one of the most enjoyable listens around. Grado's are completely about music and enjoyment. 

• Like 2

The SR80 in my view is a substantial step up over the SR60; it might be the best price-to-performance ratio in all of head-fi! Diminishing returns kick in hard after this point on the Grado line.

• Like 1