Item Condition: Great
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash or trans
Reason for selling: Bought top line esoteric

Further information:

hi guys,

your chance to own my scd010 for a crazy price!!  I was silly and just impulse bought an esoteric again.

Probably a dumb idea. But i have to move one on.

rrp about 29 grand ish.

and it sounds like heaven!  Smooth open sound. 

it is in excellent  condition, as alot of member now know i keep my gear a1 cond and sell only quality. Comes with original double boxes and remote.

Ive had to just lowball myself because ive spent waaaaay over this week.  I need at least something coming back in

If nobody takes  a crazy deal then hit me up for the esoteric. It will cost you more. 

Also final note:

Alot of people dont believe in short  signal and running  a dac pre. I can assure you if your pre isn't great. This preamp will strip it!!! And i can prove that with an audition.  Cheers

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

20210121_182948.jpg

20210121_182912.jpg

20210121_183100.jpg

Screenshot_20210121-182200.png

20210121_183033.jpg

Edited by Meluvmidfi
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Meluvmidfi changed the title to Vitus scd 010 dac,cd, and preamp

3 hours ago, Darren69 said:

@TerryO apologies. 😁

Thanks Dazzle, but I have my eye on something else special at the moment. Having said that, I would love to own the Vitus Dac/CD, they do make excellent gear and this is a bargain, just bad timing.

cheers,

Terry

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 1
  • Marc locked this topic
  • Marc unlocked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Picnic (A Breath of Fresh Air) - Various Artists
      UK 1970 Harvest 2LP gatefold OG
      (SHSS1/2)
      VG+/VG+
      Amazing collection of talent, including Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Pretty Things, Greatest Show on Earth etc
      Sleeve in excellent condition with good gloss and just a few dirt lines along edges.
      Very nice back and inside gatefold - two small delam lines, but you have to really look.
      Both of the wax in excellent condition (light surface wear, nothing extreme)
      Easy grades on both - tending VG++.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By WC HiFi Midland
      Item Condition: IMMACULATE Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MIDLAND State: WA Payment Method: Direct transfer, ZIP MONEY, In store credit card, cash Reason for selling: New model coming Ex Display EX DISPLAY MODEL 3590 hours on lamp - Lamp should run approx 40,000 total

Full Sony warranty 3 years

Incredible value - SAVE $7000

4K SXRD Home Cinema Projector with laser light source, 2,000 lumen brightness, ∞:1 contrast and HDR compatibility

• By rok_job
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lugarno State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup, BTC Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:
      Arguably one of the best USB Audio Converters on the market. You'll need to pair it with a DAC (not supplied). I highly recommend pairing it with a dedicated PSU; I've got a solid one (Keces DC116) that I'll also sell if you're interested.

Excellent condition and has spent most of it's life sitting in storage (<50 hours use). It comes with the S/PDIF Hynes Regulator upgrade and a BNC-BNC cable. 

Product page: http://www.empiricalaudio.com/products/off-ramp-converter

Photo: see attached.

Cheers,
      James

• By Joshua Leha
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:
      Fantastic sounding speakers in great condition. They have been used both in stereo & in a home theatre. 

Donation will be made upon sale. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Not using Further information:

A pair of KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so are heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item