Sold: Yamaha A-S1100 Amplifier

Item Condition: Very good/excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: KEW EAST
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Time for something different

Further information: expressions of interest and/or trade options for an excellent condition Yamaha A-S1100. There is a pin prick mark (last pic) at rear top panel. No idea how. It's only surface paint and I just dotted it with a black marker and it's pretty hard to notice unless using a macro lens. Front panel, side panels, rear panel all mint. Interested in trade options in same ballpark, whether I add cash or cash my way whatever is agreed upon market value wise. I don't have original boxes but have the pack and send double boxing here if absolutely necessary to ship, but would prefer local. Remote control is in mint condition, and instruction manual. Happy to sell outright but also keen on trade ideas...... 

Photos:DSC09562-02.thumb.jpeg.d733a0f98210dc809b92ed65292fed9a.jpeg

DSC09564-01.jpeg

DSC09569-01.jpeg

DSC09565-01.jpeg

DSC09572-01.jpeg

Edited by dles1972
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, cassmobian said:

Out of curiosity what are you moving towards?

That.......i don't know! It's got to be a little warm and musical so have been thinking Marantz PM-KI Ruby but I'd look at a Roksan K3, if a modern Luxman fell out of the sky for my 3k budget I'd definitely consider. Borrowing a Musical Fidelity M3si in the meantime and it's surprisingly good for my needs tbh. Open to suggestions!