SOLD: FS: Holo Audio Spring II Level 3 “Kitsune Tuned Edition” Dac (faulty)

Item Condition: very good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Doncaster East
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, bank Txf, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

A faulty Holo Audio Spring II “Kitsune Tuned Edition” dac for sale. Excellent in appearance, no scratches or marks on the case, come with original packing and remote (new price costs more than $4300)

A highly recommended R2R dac in the market, superb performance especially when playing  vocal, but unfortunately one day, when i turned it on, it doesn't work, no sound and no display.  It's definitely a really good dac if someone can fix it. 

It's “Kitsune Tuned Edition”, so a lot of hifi grade components are used. 

asking price included postage within Australia... 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

File_007.jpeg

File_006.jpeg

File_005.jpeg

File_004.jpeg

File_000.jpeg

Edited by pleung1997

1 hour ago, deepthought said:

Is this out of warranty? Just asking as it is 3 years from purchase.

Is this what you were telling me about? 

• pleung1997 changed the title to FS: Holo Audio Spring II Level 3 “Kitsune Tuned Edition” Dac (faulty)

I would personally take to a tech to diagnose the fault. 
Power supply, cap, etc. 

Probably worth spending $100 to find out. 

I could have a look for you at free of charge. Unfortunately, you are not local (in Perth). 

Edited by Chanh
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Chanh said:

I could have a look for you at free of charge. Unfortunately, you are not local (in Perth). 

Worth paying postage I reckon. Assuming you get no local offers to do the same. freightexchange.com.au have always been good for interstate freight for me and well priced ;)

7 minutes ago, deepthought said:

Worth paying postage I reckon. Assuming you get no local offers to do the same. freightexchange.com.au have always been good for interstate freight for me and well priced ;)

I am happy to help... Quiet often from my experience, a blow resister that cut the current path. 

Edited by Chanh
typo blow vs flow

Hi guys, thank you so much about all your offers and advices for my faulty dac, especially the generous offer from Chanh. The dac was just sold to a nice guy, and hope he can fix it and enjoy it.

Next time, if i have any broken gear, i will send a post and ask for help first before put it in the market, Everyone on SNA is so friendly and helpful... especially Chanh.... thank you so much..... 

• Like 2