FS: Technics SL-1210 GAE 55th anniversary turntable

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal friends EFT Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: I bought this from west Coast Hi-Fi I think it was the 2nd last one ever in Australia. All packed and ready for someone to enjoy. Will throw in a few Ortofon Headshells. It’s heavy!

Photos:

5039B2DB-899D-46D7-932D-882C93041744.jpeg

72128AAB-0516-4E91-A1B5-DD679DF81291.jpeg

9F1958B9-092B-4E9B-9066-176350A032CC.jpeg

A5436111-C67D-437F-9182-DF83316D041A.jpeg

Edited by hugo_wilco
  • Like 4

Excellent end game turntable for someone without needing to be tweeked to sound great.  

Build quality and sound on these is a good setup from the GR. Plus its BLACK!

Glwts 

Edited by cafe67
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, BugPowderDust said:

Love mine. Buy it, you won’t regret it

Geez, I suppose the mortgage wouldn’t feel it too much

• Like 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jon Snow
      Item Condition: Stellar Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: 
      I bought these wonderful class D amps new in sealed boxes from a fellow SNA member in August 2020. 
      At about the same time, I couldn’t resist buying a class AB amp at a good price. 
      I spent a month comparing the amps. 
      I would be equally happy with both, but alas I cannot keep both. 
      I found the M700 to have huge reserves of power to effortlessly drive my magnepans with a full rich and detailed sound. They held a tight grip over the bass and produced a smooth midrange bloom and clear highs.  They held their own against the AB amp in all areas and exceeded in some areas.  

The amps were purchased from a local dealer and come with balance of the 2 year warranty - over 18 months remaining.  

The amps were plugged in by me for a month , so are as close to new as you’d expect. 

I have the original boxes and can arrange interstate postage. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By elmura
      Item Condition: Used. Well cared for Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ORAN PARK State: NSW Payment Method: All are good. Paypal protection adds 2.6% Reason for selling: NLR My collection of favourite movies and music on DVD. There are 39 titles.

The most valuable are the Lord of the Rings Special Extended DVDs with many hours of behind the scenes, interviews, mapping out and more. These were $90 each back in the day. Excellently preserved - only the boxes are a bit tattered.

I've got the lot in a box ready for pickup or delivery (additional cost).

Music DVDs are Eric Claption Unplugged, and Linkin Park Meteora

Variety of great movies incl Gladiator Deluxe Edition, Road to Perdition, Babel, Blood Diamond, Hotel Rwanda 

• By rotur
      Item Condition: All VG+ or better, most are Ex Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: GLENALTA State: SA Payment Method: Paypal and EFT Reason for selling: Complete cull continues Further information: Selling as a job lot. Mostly European imports. The pictures form the description. PM if you need any further details. Will post Aust wide. There are 76 LPs in total. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Winno
      Item Condition: Very good but one tweeter in a CD10 is not working Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kenmore, Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: Surplus now Further information: I’ve decided to sell my Canton CD-20 II centre speaker and 4 matching CD-10 II satellite speakers. 

these are beautifully made and very solid/weighty for their size. The enclosures are extruded and anodized aluminum and the drivers are all alloy cones/domes. 

They sound terrific (smooth and detailed) but do really require a quality subwoofer, of course, to take care of midbass and bass duties. 

They’re in very good cosmetic condition with little to no signs of use. Please note however, the tweeter in one of the CD-10s doesn’t appear to be working. I only noticed this when looking to use a couple in the garage a few years ago. I never noticed it when it was used in rear stage duties on a home theatre system I used to have. It could be an easy fix/replacement but I’ve never bothered tbh. 

these also come with 5 wall brackets, and 1 pair of matching Canton CD Series stands (which I rattle-can sprayed black)

they come from a clean, smoke-free home. 

Photos:

• By tamtu
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Fairlight, 2094 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Wife thinks it's too big Further information:
      Selling a ELAC SUB3010 subwoofer with Bluetooth and built in room correction. Sounds great and great value subwoofer! The room correction is ingenious, only using your phone's microphone to calibrate.

Bought from Apollo HiFi in Sydney last spring, receipts available.

My wife thinks it's too big for the living room physically, and it's actually too big for the study

Since it's a couple of months old it's in great condition, there's a tiny dink on the top right corner.

Photos:

PLEASE READ