Item: SVS SB2000 sub
Price Range: $900
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: Brisbane based but will consider interstate purchase

Edited by rhcp_steve
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a couple of scammers now target me with new accounts. Be careful out there! 

Still looking btw if anyone’s looking to offload their SB2000

15 hours ago, rhcp_steve said:

Had a couple of scammers now target me with new accounts. Be careful out there! 
Still looking btw if anyone’s looking to offload their SB2000

I never trade with anyone who has less than a couple of established trades with positive feedback.  

• 1 month later...
  • rhcp_steve changed the title to FOUND: SVS SB2000 subwoofer
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Going a different route Further information:
      Bought recently from another SNA member. Great sub for both HT and 2ch music, needs no introduction. 
      Shipping available with original packaging. 
      Donation to SNA on successful sale.

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Gibbsy88
      Item Condition: As new. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal plus fees, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moved house and no longer have the room. Further information: Regretful sale. I love this beast but simply do not have to room for it in the new house. Comes in the original box with remote and receipt (bought 2017 with 5 year warranty) etc. Has seen around 150 hours of use. Local buyers preferred due to the size and weight of this sub.

PB16-Ultra features a massive 16” Ultra driver with astonishing 8" edge wound voice coil, a stunningly powerful 1,500 watts continuous, 5,000+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, triple 3.5" front-firing high-flow ports and an innovative subwoofer control and DSP smartphone app with custom presets for precise tuning. The ultimate ported box subwoofer.

Other items for sale:
      - Paradigm Studio 100 V5 floorstands in Black Ash.
      - Paradigm Studio CC-690 V5 centre speaker in Piano Black.
      - Paradigm Studio ADP-590 V5 3-way surround speakers.
      - Emotiva XPA-1 Gen 1 power amplifiers x 2.

Reasonable offers considered.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Twisty.13
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Launching Place State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Wanting to upgrade to a Rythmik f18. Further information: Bought this sub for $2600 a year and a bit ago, done nothing but wonders for my room however now I feel like it’s time to move it on. 

Since the photos were taken I have installed 6 SVS isolation feet, rrp is $165. 

Photos: 

PLEASE READ

• By Marco79
      Hey guys,

I have a newbie question:

I have just purchased a Kef KC62 subwoofer.
      My amp is a NAD C368, where you can set a low pass filter at 150hz (fixed, I can't set any other value)
      The crossover dial on the subwoofer goes from 40-140hz.

Where should I set it to get the best result? Shouldn't the crossover on the sub be set where the crossover on the amp is set as well?

Thanks A LOT in advance!
    • By PauliD
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Marrickville State: NSW Payment Method: PayID or cash Reason for selling: wanting to try something else Further information:
      The Sunfire HRS-12 is a legit 1000Wrms 12inch subwoofer designed by Bob Carver which is still $2649 rrp (apollohifi). Heaps of output for its size which Audioholics rated it 'large room'. I have used it in a loft apartment and a small lounge room with great results. Paired with Jamo c803, Elac 243.3 and currently KEF Q900s. I still have the double boxes, but no shipping I'm sorry, pick up only.
      I have also owned the HRS-8 and the extra cone area of the 12 took it another level. I was looking for a second one to go dual for a while but another one never came up at the same time I had the money. This time I want to try another brand to see what it's like, everything else has changed in my system already not it's the subs turn.
      I would like to note that on very close up inspection you can see some swirl marks in the super glossy finish and there is a slight thump when going in and out of standby (I also experienced this on the HRS-8 so I assume that just how the amp works). I have never had any issues and never really been able to push it to the limits as I want to friends with my neighbours (shared wall).

Full Specs: https://www.sunfire.com/product/single-12-1000w-powered-subwoofer-black-lacquer-HRS12

Audioholics review: https://www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/sunfire-hrs-12-subwoofer/hrs-12-listening-tests

Photos:

Thanks for looking!

PLEASE READ