SOLD: SOLD. OSBORN TITAN SPEAKERS (original model)

SOLD
Item Condition: Very good/Excellent., audibly, aesthetically
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Echuca
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: I purchased these about 10 years ago I believe I am the second owner. Had them as rears for home theatre setup for approximately 2 years. Were in storage in between house moves, resurrected them and paired them with my recently recapped au555a and was surprised how good they sounded for two channel stereo. Definitely underused as rears.

I now need to fund a power amp and a horn speaker build.

These speakers weigh 26kg each and were highly rated in their day. Unfortunately I do not have any specs and they don't appear on Greg's Osborn's current  webite I am sure Greg would be only to happy to provide any information you require. 

These would require stands as they measure 460hx270wx360d.

Possible drop off between Echuca-Mornington as I travel there frequently. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

Edited by Hawkeye
Spelling
  • Like 4

I have a pair also with same drivers but cabinets slightly different as they were even earlier. All I can say is they perform well above this price, at least five fold  if not more. The mid bass is double voice coil allowing a 2.5 way crossover allowing the bass to be reinforced. Will play in room from upper 30hz to 18khz. Best position straight into the room with no toe in.

• Like 1

Speakers now sold and delivered, from all reports one happy SNAer. I did seek advice from the man himself regarding price. Suffice to say buyer and seller both happy Thanks all for interest and comments. 

Donation will follow.

Hawkeye 

4 hours ago, bvuka2013 said:

The drivers look like Focals, the same ones used in the Whatmough 201s & 202s in the 90s

Yep ,all focal , not What the, But Osborns ! Lol

2 hours ago, livinit73 said:

I have a pair also with same drivers but cabinets slightly different as they were even earlier. All I can say is they perform well above this price, at least five fold  if not more. The mid bass is double voice coil allowing a 2.5 way crossover allowing the bass to be reinforced. Will play in room from upper 30hz to 18khz. Best position straight into the room with no toe in.

I concur ?