Item Condition: Presents as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Warrnambool
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Not being used
Item Condition: excellent 
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. 
Suburb or Town: Warrnambool 
State: Victoria 
Payment Method: cash, bank deposit. 
Reason for selling: hasn't been used for years since purchase of current speakers. 

Further information: For Sale is the Wilson Watch Dog 2 Subwoofer - A passive subwoofer with Watch controller.     
This is one of the finest subwoofers ever built and for this very reason Wilson Audio have kept this the same for over 15 years!     
While they have upgraded and added onto their speakers in some cases twice over. The Watch Dog has remained.   

Perfection cannot be improved on.     
As this is a passive subwoofer it needs a Mono amplifier - I have paired it with an Audio Research DS450m which is an explosive combination. Monoblock Audio Research amp 450watts @ 8ohms.   
Every item has its original box so shipping is certainly not a problem.     
The WATCH Dog is an ultra-high-performance, compact, passive subwoofer. There’s a widespread myth that since subwoofers operate in the low to subsonic frequency range, the sonic quality of the amplifier used to drive them is not critical. Couple that with the fact that FTC-mandated criteria for power amplifier specifications don’t apply to active subwoofers—a loophole which allows manufacturers to wildly inflate performance claims for what are, in many cases (no pun intended) the severely sub-standard amplifiers built into their subwoofers. 

The finish is Wilson ivory which is an upgrade colour.

I estimate this sub package to have only 150 hours of use since new.

For the asking price you are effectively paying less than retail for the amp or controller and getting the rest of the package for free.

RRP of the entire package was around 39k.

A brand new set of original spikes aka "puppy paws" are included.

https://www.wilsonaudio.com/products/watch-dog/watch-dog-subwoofer

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

9A7D26C0-A9BE-4603-B245-4F4EF88506A4.jpeg

AD941FA7-7D99-4FD8-9E34-315910C08BAA.jpeg

F210B71A-1960-44D0-BE7D-43E19EF58E56.jpeg

D8FFA5A4-BC4B-4E06-AF1E-FC8385969544.jpeg

8ACDD79A-2016-4B9D-9430-0B58CFB0261C.jpeg

3D48B959-C570-41D0-8B2F-2A7A6C103FFF.jpeg

FFFB96BA-00AA-4F28-9456-955DA5DE8C32.jpeg

62DF5CB1-DD1C-4F55-A92A-21E105C4AB5F.jpeg

30892877-8DB8-4F0E-A482-32A0B4961E2D.jpeg

B5D80634-54BC-4C8E-9E45-22BFA9757A7F.jpeg

FF5BFCF3-7C67-499F-AB72-3FF186E2FF1F.jpeg

E91D9B61-1E91-42B0-B3AE-6753D1A1A97F.jpeg

9EC3FBD7-E559-4298-842F-5977C209D1E0.jpeg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RPJG said:

Hi, what's the (rough) total dimensions/weight of each box?

Sub woofer 120kg, 900x800x700 

pre amp 15kg 600x600x250

sub controller 5kg  500x400x200

These are all guesses, I’m away for work at the moment.

Edited by Yamaha_man
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, audiohifiaudio said:

Wilson audio is like Ferrari or Lamborghini. 

And it performs as such. 

Edited by Yamaha_man
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn
      US 1975 Santa Maria PROMO DJ copy pressing
      (Virgin - PZ 33913)
      VG++/VG++
      Comments: cover has hype sticker and DJ timing strip, with OIS.
      Record has DJ labels, deadwax. Gold stamped 'Demonstration Only' on back cover.
      Superb rare copy looks new.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By Schwartz
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Pascoe vale State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have decided that treating the room is a better option than upgrading speakes Further information:
      Purchased 13/01/2021. In as new condition with all original packaging.

Used for roughly 6 hours. I have decided that treating the room is a better option than upgrading speakers.

Received acclaim from reviews:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/reviews/q-acoustics-3030i
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/marksparrow/2020/06/07/these-new-q-acoustics-3030i-have-a-big-bass-plus-plenty-of-punch/?sh=255feced1829
      https://www.cnet.com/reviews/q-acoustics-3030i-review/
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpnMAUXKP8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVNUgJKyD4
      https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/speaker/bookshelf/q-acoustics-3030i-bookshelf-speaker-review/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Hawkeye
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Echuca State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR funding other projects Further information: EOI. I purchased this from a fellow SNAer 8 years ago.  Hardly played as I need more power for my speakers and my large listening area. Certainly looks good  sitting on the bench. Also have spare valves see pics. The screws holding  the valve protection cage were missing when I purchased the amp.
      All the information you need is here www.customanalogue.com
      Have original carton, can help with delivery between Echuca and Mornington 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Died Pretty - Free Dirt
      1986 French pressed for US gatefold
      (What Goes On Records - GOES ON 7)
      VG+/VG+ 
      French pressed ‘Porky Prime Cut’ - great sound.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By Dom V
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Change of Config Further information:
      Torn between keeping this and build a canadian centric home theatre but it's not easy to find a reasonably priced main speakers.   Another issue I have is I don't have the open space where this can sit and it doesn't sound optimal with the back ports inside a shelf.   There's a small nick  during transport but cannot be seen when grills are on.   

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.