WITHDRAWN: FS: Price drop! Speaker stands Atacama Nexus 7i (70cm)

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR; Westminster 6061)
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), Cash on Pickup, PayID
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Super happy with these 70cm stands using my Quad S-1 bookshelf speakers, but it turns out my new Kef Q350's do a little better on a slightly shorter stand (60cm).

This is the Nexus 7i (70cm, not measuring the spikes).

They're only a few months old and in excellent condition.

They can be weighed down with special Atacama material.

Pick up preferred due to size and weight, but shipping can be arranged at an agreed cost.

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

nexus-6i-2.jpg

850D91A4-273D-4D3D-8A2F-4BD6C8CCBE74.jpeg

Edited by Sander H.
Price drop!
  • Sander H. changed the title to FS: Price drop! Speaker stands Atacama Nexus 7i (70cm)
  • Administrators

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robmid
      It seems there is a 3 to 4 month wait for Atacama WHITE SLX400 and 500 stands in Australia due to COVID freight delays. It seems their websites may be misleading.

Does anyone know of an Aussie stockist who actually has them, IN STOCK?

Thanks,
      Rob
    • By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Used- very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

ldeally suited for medium to smaller sized loudspeaker designs
      With its slightly tilted profile and elliptical column, the Stand 3X offers a modern, dynamic shape, while its high-quality lacquer finish will elegantly complement any interior.
      The Stand 3X cable management system neatly conceals the speaker cable (or the power cord in the case of the Xeo 4 or Excite X14A), as it is routed from under the base plate up through a separate channel in the column. The slim yet durable steel and aluminium construction is torsion-resistant and very stable, while the three-layer base plate features a special damping sheet to eliminate resonance. The Stand 3X columns can also be filled with sand or any other suitable damping material for additional damping and extra mass. The lower base plate is also fitted with spikes, which are adjustable in order to achieve a perfect foundation on un-level floors.
      https://www.safeandsoundhq.com/products/dynaudio-stand-3x-speaker-stands-pair
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

A pair of KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so are heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Naz.shr
      Item: Bowers & Wilkins stav 24 stands
      Price Range: 150-200
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: B&W Stav 24 stands if anyone is selling locally in Perth or with postage available. 

• By HiFidelius
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maylands State: WA Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, Paypal + 3% Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Lenehans require no introduction their reputation is well established and acknowledged by most stereophiles however there is a lot of information available on the web.
      These speakers were purchased around July '18 and have been the best speakers I have owned so far, I have now decided to give streaming a serious go so I am investigating a self powered wireless solution.
      Condition is excellent except for a small chip on the top of the right speaker (not really noticeable but it's there), they come with the original packaging and cloth sleeves.
      The stands are NOT Lenehans however I think the suit the speakers very well, they are quite heavy with cable management.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.