SOLD: FS: [PENDING PICKUP] LEGEND ACOUSTIC POWERED SUBWOOFER

Item Condition: used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: DERRIMUT
State: VIC
Payment Method: CASH
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I’m 2nd owner, bought it off its original owner many years ago it’s been rarely used as I listen mostly without a sub.

It’s powerful and very fast, extremely well controlled low notes thanks to its sealed design.

The 12” long throw woofer is in perfect condition and the power amp at the back don’t have any issues.  The box however has some light marks due to its age but overall is still very presentable as pictured.  It does not have grill as I bought it as is.  

I believe the power amp is rated 200-250w and thag woofer surely can handle more than that but I never pushed it throughout its life with me so never really felt its real muscle.

No post as it’s too heavy and I don’t have materials to wrap it up safe enough for rough transit so pickup only

From a quick online search, I strongly believe this is the ‘Kurlo’ but nothing printed on the sub other than the Legend logo

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

7FE9D8E0-8B32-40E4-9B77-A363D9156126.jpeg

66333F87-EA3C-46BA-A7C2-E7CAD06C7308.jpeg

2EFF732D-CB36-4DA8-8DDC-D68AAD26CBE6.jpeg

BB25CCFA-CCC8-4D5A-8EF1-DAD43AFD92D8.jpeg

CBEA9762-1F03-4D21-BD58-CE55881C6E18.jpeg

Edited by Audio buddy
  • Like 1

This is an absolute bargain, the Kurlo is a brilliant subwoofer and at this price it is only 25% of present cost.  If you live in Melbourne run, don’t walk off to Derrimut and grab it with both hands. 

If this was in Adelaide it would be sold!  Dr Rod knows more than a thing or two about low end reproduction.

• Like 1

• Audio buddy changed the title to FS: [PENDING PICKUP] LEGEND ACOUSTIC POWERED SUBWOOFER