FS: *Sold pending payment ... Music Fidelity 550K Superchargers

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Arundel
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal, cash, direct deposit.
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:

*Sold pending payment.

Its time to move on some of my gear to move further up that expensive ladder and that means first up I've decided to move on my most favourite MF Superchargers. Those of you who have read my rantings about them previously know how much I consider these to be the bargain of the century as an affordable system up grade. I realise once these are gone they will be near impossible to replace, still its time.

These mono blocks that can at the flick of a switch become inline boosters that increase your amplifiers output to 550w into 8ohms or over 750w in 4ohms do their best with low powered amps, especially tube, the improvement in bass, dynamics and sound stage has to be heard to be believed. As I have said many times previously with them in the system I have a 750w PrimaLuna HP Dialogue. 

Still don't take my word for it , if you don't already know about them then have a read of Mr Fremmer's review. I will be seriously sad to see them go.

Please pm me if you would like to purchase my Superchargers. 

https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/907mf/index.html

Photos:

IMG20210117145407.jpg

IMG20210117145203.jpg

IMG20210117145231.jpg

IMG20210117145156.jpg

IMG20210117145211.jpg

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 4
  • TerryO changed the title to FS: *Sold pending payment ... Music Fidelity 550K Superchargers

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Picnic (A Breath of Fresh Air) - Various Artists
      UK 1970 Harvest 2LP gatefold OG
      (SHSS1/2)
      VG+/VG+
      Amazing collection of talent, including Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Pretty Things, Greatest Show on Earth etc
      Sleeve in excellent condition with good gloss and just a few dirt lines along edges.
      Very nice back and inside gatefold - two small delam lines, but you have to really look.
      Both of the wax in excellent condition (light surface wear, nothing extreme)
      Easy grades on both - tending VG++.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By WC HiFi Midland
      Item Condition: IMMACULATE Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MIDLAND State: WA Payment Method: Direct transfer, ZIP MONEY, In store credit card, cash Reason for selling: New model coming Ex Display EX DISPLAY MODEL 3590 hours on lamp - Lamp should run approx 40,000 total

Full Sony warranty 3 years

Incredible value - SAVE $7000

4K SXRD Home Cinema Projector with laser light source, 2,000 lumen brightness, ∞:1 contrast and HDR compatibility

• By rok_job
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lugarno State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup, BTC Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:
      Arguably one of the best USB Audio Converters on the market. You'll need to pair it with a DAC (not supplied). I highly recommend pairing it with a dedicated PSU; I've got a solid one (Keces DC116) that I'll also sell if you're interested.

Excellent condition and has spent most of it's life sitting in storage (<50 hours use). It comes with the S/PDIF Hynes Regulator upgrade and a BNC-BNC cable. 

Product page: http://www.empiricalaudio.com/products/off-ramp-converter

Photo: see attached.

Cheers,
      James

• By Joshua Leha
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:
      Fantastic sounding speakers in great condition. They have been used both in stereo & in a home theatre. 

Donation will be made upon sale. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By steven365
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 2155 State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Decluttering, too many boxes Further information:

SOTM tX-USBultra in excellent condition with original packaging and user manual.

Standard 9v

RRP $1500

First owner.

This is the usb recolcker that substantially boosts SQ!!!

The tX-USBultra is one of SOtM’s Ultra Series products and is designed to work with any high end USB audio device. It is a perfect companion for any DAC and the highly-regarded sMS-200 network player. The tX-USBultra greatly enhances the sound quality from any server-side USB port to USB DACs by reducing the ‘jitter’ from your audio host device and presenting the analog elements as natural and dynamic. The mid-low range sounds become more detailed, with a better depth of sound that doesn’t get dragged down. The very low range is also further defined and natural, giving an overall solid performance to your listening experience.

some raving reviews:

https://audiobacon.net/2017/05/23/sotm-tx-usbultra-usb-regenerator-review-the-ultimate-digital-defuzzer/

https://6moons.com/audioreviews2/sotm4/1.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.