Starting to get interested in vinyl

8 minutes ago, Esoterica said:

...Melbourne isn't cheap when it comes to vinyl, but there was one place it Fitzroy that wasn't too bad.

Dixons on Brunswick St, or perhaps The Searcher on Smith St.

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NO!!  Shoot that damn rabbit!  Do not follow it down the rabbit hole (or you will regret it).     Andy  

well this is the end result of the urge, for anyone that's interested! The turntable arrived today (and the vinyl only a couple  of days prior). Now looking forward to a weekend of listening enjoyment

Sorry,  I think we are getting to deep into it. The OP asked for a decent beginner table.   

well this is the end result of the urge, for anyone that's interested! The turntable arrived today (and the vinyl only a couple  of days prior). Now looking forward to a weekend of listening enjoyment. And currently very grateful for the gentleman who sold me the new toy (I won't dob him in unless he wants to be)

E528F489-70F4-4A99-B66A-BD3A24EE8690.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Fangzie said:

well this is the end result of the urge, for anyone that's interested! The turntable arrived today (and the vinyl only a couple  of days prior). Now looking forward to a weekend of listening enjoyment. And currently very grateful for the gentleman who sold me the new toy (I won't dob him in unless he wants to be)

Congratulations - you will love the new addiction - best thing ever !!!!!! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fangzie said:

E528F489-70F4-4A99-B66A-BD3A24EE8690.jpeg

Great album choice!

• Love 1