Car audio - DLS Ultimate A6 amplifier Mono

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Tarneit
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal with fees, EFT
Reason for selling: No longer needed

DLS Ultimate A6 CAR amplifier Mono

The top model DLS, a top-class amplifier, which has few analogues in nature, there have been repeated cases of victory in car audio competitions with the participation of this line as part of the system, which means that this is a very serious thing.

Rated output power at 4 ohms: 1x500W

THD: 200

Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz

S / N Ratio:> 100 dB

Input sensitivity: 0.2-7V

Input impedance: 10 k?

Low Pass Filter: 50-125 Hz

Sub Sonic Filter 24 dB / oct .: 25 Hz

Slope: 12 dB

Line-out: yes

Maximum power consumption (fuses): 140 A

Dimensions DLS A6 Mono Amp (mm): 410x240x73

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

20210104_134013.jpg

20210104_134037.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Woody4572
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: 
      Great cables that absolutely sing!! These have been used for only a few hours.

I bought a pair of vintage Yamaha NS1000 XW speakers and ended up using my NAIM NAC A5 cables.

These cables are over $900 RRP. Grab yourself a bargain!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By HifiH
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, Eft, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer suitable Further information:
      I chose this new model McIntosh to be the best, and last, amplifier I'd ever need. 
      It's a dream amplifier, hand made in New York and is more than capable of complementing any high end speakers within my budget. 
      Its a regretful sale ... my plans and circumstances have changed and I have to let it go. 
      It is as new in its box. 

Features
      The all-analogue Hybrid design combines the best vacuum tube preamplification and solid state design principles. The valve preamplifier section is powered by two pairs of tubes: two 12AX7As and two 12AT7s.
      Its output stage delivers 200W per channel into 8 ohm speakers, and 320W per channel into 4 ohm speakers.  
      With an output of 200W, it boasts double the power of its predecessor, the MA252.
        It totes two balanced and three unbalanced inputs, plus a Moving Magnet phono input for hooking up a turntable. There's also a preamplifier output for connecting power amplifiers, and you can link it to two powered subwoofers.
        As you can see, it's built like a tank, by hand in New York. The stainless steel chassis is polished to a mirrored finish, and each side boasts vintage McIntosh-styled die-cast aluminium name badges. The logo lights up, and the glass front panel has LED backlighting, so it should look pretty cool in a dark room.

Specifications

Named Best Hybrid Amplifier 2020 by Hi-Fi World
      The final verdict: "The MA352 measured well in all areas. It has massive power, almost no distortion and no weak points... A stunning amplifier in sound quality and dynamic thrust. Visually alluring too." Awarded 5 out of 5 Globes. Hifi World Review

"a buyer would appreciate brand cache (and associated good resale value) while enjoying pride-of-ownership. There’s a sense of confidence in the amplifier’s effortlessness in terms of its power capabilities and its handling of music, how it functions and its overall execution. It offers a rounded set of features. It’s solidly built and assembled. It looks gloriously attractive. Finally, and most importantly, it plays music to very high standards of dynamic realism, tonal accuracy and sheer listenability." Soundstage Australia Review 

Photos:

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Kurtis Blow - America
      US 1985 OG in sealed condition
      (Mercury - 422 826 141-1 M-1)
      NM/M   SEALED!!
      Small tears in shrink and top right corner has worn slightly. hype sticker, and small remnants of price stickers.
      OG killer album, wrapped perfectly in factory shrink.
      The album includes the song "If I Ruled the World" from the movie Krush Goove, Kurt's biggest hit since 'The Breaks' and one of the last of his musical career.  The album was released in an era when old school hip-hop was being overtaken by a harder sound and attitude, but the album nevertheless spawned Kurt's biggest UK hit single, with "If I Ruled the World", which reached number 24 in the UK Singles Chart in January 1986.
      This album also includes the first sample loop which revolutionized the music industry.
      Rare to find in this condition.
      Mastered by Herbie Powers Jr - not available (never!) on CD.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By sakabatou
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: PayID, PayPal (F&F), cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Needs no introduction!
      Final production model with 3 separated ribbons, not the older model
      Great for bass extension and soundstage, with beautiful mids 
      Red stuff is electrical tape to identify R channel. easily removed if desired.

Photos:

• By Alanpartridge
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: PayPal EFT Reason for selling: Looking at bookshelves Further information:

Expression of interest sought for a pair of One month old Acoustic Energy AE 109 compact floorstanding speakers.
      They have been used for around 20 hours so not yet fully run in.
      They come with magnetic covers and floor spikes.
      Very small footprint for impressive sounding speakers.
      These retail for $1265 so represent very good value.
      I am looking at a pair of CM5 S2 to replace these.
      I do not have the boxes any longer so Perth pick up.

SPECIFICATIONS
      Drive Unit: 110mm paper cones Tweeter: 25mm dome Frequency Range: 40Hz – 35kHz Sensitivity: 89dB Peak SPL: 113dB Power Handling: 150w Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz Impedance: 4ohms Design: 2.5 way Grilles: Slim, cloth magnetic fit Dimensions (mm): 800 x 160 x 240 (HxWxD)     Weight: 17.5kg (each) Finishes: Satin Black and Walnut vinyl veneer