Item Condition: Excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: S/E Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash is always good
Reason for selling: NR

Selling my 2 ways Seas Speakers. They incorporate the following high end drivers.

http://www.seas.no/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=360:e0022-08s-w22ex001&catid=49:excel-woofers&Itemid=359

http://www.seas.no/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=367:e0011-06-t25cf002&catid=50:excel-tweeters&Itemid=360

Fantastic sounding quality, accuracy, wide sound stage and imaging. These would compare up to $5000 speakers. The cabinets have been professionally made with internal bracing. The crossovers have high end audiograde inductors, resistors and capacitors.

Pickup only please.

received_473628990700439.thumb.jpeg.19cb0bea2b0d8e66b002849a71960e1e.jpegreceived_2529538440681051.thumb.jpeg.bfd4f579509621ba11def5de0b727075.jpeg

Edited by Sansui77
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Price drop.

The individual Seas speakers themselves cost more for what I'm asking.

Last price drop.

You won't find better speakers for the money.

• Administrators

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Not using Further information:

A pair of KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so are heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By smac_audio
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, PayID Reason for selling: Need a smaller system B&W 803s floor standers. I absolutely love these speakers. Close to full range, they are very tight in the mid and bass and have an airy side to them. These are good size speakers. You get that enveloping sound with high sound pressure levels. Again, great for movies, but also excellent with music. They do need some power to be driven properly, but most modern, decent amps will do the trick. 

These have been very well cared for and are like new. Stunning cabinetry from B&W in the cherry finish with the famous yellow drivers. The pics don't do the cabinets justice really. 

Regrettable sale, but moving to a smaller room/setup.

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Brand new - unused Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Focal Chora 806 Bookshelf Speakers  (Black)   Brand new. Absolutely unused. Still sealed in factory packaging.    I've never used the speakers personally but they seem to get excellent reviews from reputable sources: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/focal-chora-806-loudspeaker https://reviewary.com/focal-chora-806-review/   Recommended retail is $1,350 so this is an opportunity to get a brand new pair at a healthy discount.   Pick-up only. Alexandria.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Perfect, as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Hurstville State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: downsizing Further information:

I purchased these speakers brand new approximately six months ago. They are in perfect condition, without any scratches, marks, blemishes or defects of any kind. The speakers are still covered by warranty, they have been placed away from windows and have not been discoloured or exposed to the sun. They are in perfect working order, and are in as new condition. They have hardly been used. I have the original receipts 

Regretfully, selling because I am moving to a smaller space. 

Photos:

• By JkSpinner
      Hi all
      can someone explain speaker impedance to me please, especially how it relates to an amp.
      I have a Denon 3312 that has includes two impedance specs in the specifications
      8ohm, and 6 Ohm
      does this mean the amp will not power 4ohm speakers?

I have a mixed bag of speakers, bought for a purpose, ie, dipole speakers for the side wall, and thin speakers for the rear wall, not matching.  My front three are matching though

I also have several speakers
      some are 8 ohms normal
      others suggest 8 ohm normal, and 2.7 ohms minimal
      what does this mean in relation to my amp

i am considering a Rotel 1555 5 x 120w amp anyway, but trying to get an understanding of what all this means, as I am looking to make several upgrades

thanks