FS: Synergistic Research Orange Fuse - 3.15A Slow Blow - large size 6.3 X 32 mm. New

Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal as a friend please.
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Up for sale, 1X  Synergistic Research Orange Fuse rated at 3.15A Slow Blow large size 6.3 X 32 mm. New in box. Unused as it was not needed in my system. Wil suit most Pass Labs stuff and some Prima Luna, as well as other gear around the 3.15A rating.

Photos:

image.png.94f205fe4b5de2cef83b7cfbc5a7e816.png

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HiFidelius
      Item Condition: used presents as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Maylands State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Good little entry level Phono Stage tried it with my old Garrard but then I got  an AT T/Table with a built in phono stage so this went back in the box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By 5L15
      Item Condition: used/good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: sydney State: NSW Payment Method: cash on pick up, BT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:  
                                                    These speakers are kind of rare, not much information on the web about them and if you do find it then it would be in French, that being said these sound lovely with classical music and jazz, they hold there own with most styles of music as long as it was recorded properly and not compressed too much like some digital (Dab+) stations do.
      I found myself listening to ABC FM 92.5 and Fine music station 102.5 more than I normally would because of these French beauties and they well and truely hold there own in a dedicated stereo set up or if you could add a subwoofer or 2 (I have no space for a sub) to the equation then you would be a very happy individual indeed!
      I’m listening to Forgotten World - Altara  and they do sound special!!

Speaker stands are included, they do have spikes and donation will be made if sold here.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Naim man
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Cairns State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal as friend bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR  
      (Supratek) P1 hybrid power amp, tube mosfet  in excellent working condition,
                                             2x EL34 tubes 75watts x 2, don’t know much about this Australian brand, it was very popular in the 1990s, 
                                             There is some PITTING on the chrome top plate due to age, power switch is a bit wonky, meaning sometimes it doesn’t activate, but otherwise is
                                             In full working condition, I don’t know how many hours there are on the tubes, it comes as is, the photoes form part of the description.
                                          I included shipping in the price.      
      }_Further information: Micrex

Photos: 

• By Chao
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Highett State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
      For sale is a used Consonance Isolde Turntable, fitted with T8  tonearms and Ortofon OM 5E cartridge. I have been its first owner for 1.5 years. Only got under 60 hours playing. Nothing is wrong with it, not scratch, no bump, just a little dusty as it was left without any dust cover. 

Included in the package is cable, power supply and, maybe, some replacement belt lying somewhere. It goes with the disc mat. 

Photos:

• By BugPowderDust
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Macedon Ranges or Melbourne CBD State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, PAYID, Cash on Pickup, Paypal on request, buyer to pay fees Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Lumin T2 Network Streaming DAC
      I've recently upgraded from the Lumin T2 to a MSB Premier DAC so this is now superfluous to needs.  
      [No the Fender Stratocaster in the background doesn't come with it]

This is a top tier streaming DAC capable of supporting playback of PCM up to 384 kHz and DSD512 with optional internal upsampling to DSD128 and PCM 384 kHz. The Lumin app is great, with support for Spotify, MQA, Tidal, Qobuz, tuneIn and Airplay.  The T2 will also happily function as a Roon endpoint where it did most of its heavy lifting for me.

I have upgraded this unit to the latest and greatest firmware and it has not missed a beat in its time with me. It is in excellent condition, not a scratch on it. It comes in the original double box with all accessories and the receipt from purchase in 2019.  The Lumin T2 has a 2 year global warranty so there is still time to run on this.  If you're looking for something to take your streaming digital playback to the next level, this is the device for you.

Manufacturer Website: https://www.luminmusic.com/lumin-t2.html 
      SNA Review: https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/lumin-t2-network-player-review

LUMIN T2 heralds the first redesign of the classic A1/T1 main boards and chassis. This new approach combines solid cnc panel construction with X1 technology to hit the performance sweet spot.
      All-new chassis construction featuring thick cnc panels and an internal power supply  New generation processor provides DSD512 and 384kHz playback Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACS USB digital audio output Precision 32-bit internal digital volume Discreet clock system for precision timing Low-noise switching power supply with dual stage regulator Resampling to every supported format up to DSD128 and PCM384kHz MQA full decoding Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay-compatible From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs New CNC panelled construction offers upgraded structural rigidity and sheilding compared to the T1 The newly-designed thick cnc panels provide the high-end LUMIN family aesthetic  
      Photos: