SOLD: 3 LP $ 60 MILES SMILES ; NORAH JONES COME AWAY WITH ME ;FEELS LIKE HOME

Item Condition: nm
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bardwell Park
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Miles Smiles Speakers Corner Records 180g Audiophile Pressing, like new; Both Norah Jones records are 140g or 120g ,like new; but "Feels Like Home" found a minor scratch on side A. Please check the fourth picture.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG-3589.jpg

IMG-3593.jpg

IMG-3594.jpg

IMG-3587.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audionutz
      Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gosford State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal plus fees, EFT, Cash. Reason for selling: Not used Further information:

A stunning set of speakers with some of the purest, most uncoloured & natural sound I’ve heard.  Partner equally well with solid state or valve power.
      This pair are in stunning condition. I literally cannot find a mark on them anywhere!
      Original packing, boxes, brochure and manual included.

These also have an adjustable tweeter with the control on the rear of the speaker. This also works perfectly.

Specifications

Impedance: 6.8 ohms
      Efficiency: 90dB with 2.83 volts of pink noise input at 1 meter on axis
      Recommended Amplification: 20 to 100 watts per channel
      Frequency Response: 38Hz to 22,500Hz 3dB
      Dispersion: 38Hz to 15,800Hz 3dB at 30 degrees off axis
      Crossover Frequency: 2800Hz, 6dB per octave
      Dimensions: 36" high, 12" wide, 10" deep, 44 pounds

• By col1801
      Price: $1390 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Recently upgraded Further information: These Jamo floorstanding speakers  are one owner since new, in perfect condition. I have original boxes, spikes, rubber feet and manual.  They are a 3 way, 4 speaker bass reflex design, that doesn't dominate the room yet fills it with sound and will comfortably handle plenty of power. They have an incredible bass output, and I would suggest you don't need a sub-woofer if using for home theatre. I used them for music and never thought bass was lacking. Classy glass top finish and neat grills.
      Freq response 35-20,000 Hz. Sensitivity 90,   bi-wireable

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By candyflip
      Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below
      * Reason for selling ...Your hand-picked suggestions from my s/hand stock.
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.         All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.         I try and ship 5 days a week.  
      THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices).        ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. 
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time. Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed.  
       Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

NEXT VINYL Offerings.... MARCH Late Month ---  P A R T  3 ---- final pieces.....

Bob & Wailers Marley - Soul Revolution Part II 
      First ever reissue of the original 1971 Upsetter Records mono mix of this classic LP in it's original jacket art and on heavyweight 180 gram GOLD vinyl! - Produced by the legendary Lee Scratch Perry, this collection contains the smash hits "Sun Is Shining," "Kaya," & "Keep On Moving!"   -– $34

***** 2 copies  ***** Michael Jackson - Off The Wall - gatefold 2016 Sony repress (888751894211) Both identical I believe... VG+/VG+ at least.  $29

Fleetwood Mac – Greatest Hits – Sealed.  Latest repress.  $34 

Beatles - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - dbl Reissue, Special Edition, Stereo, ½ Speed Mastered, Gatefold repress from 2017 (602557455342) NM/NM. The Beatles creative peak, adored by critics worldwide and even now, still atop Rolling Stone's Greatest 500 Albums Ever list. 2-LP 50th Anniversary Edition, with the 1st LP containing a new Stereo mix by Giles Martin. The 2nd LP has Sgt. Pepper Studio Sessions. Insert 1 - 12" x 12" Card with Sgt Pepper Cut Outs. Insert 2 - 12" x 12" Folded Insert with information about Anniversary Edition.
      Pressed In Germany. Flawless. $46

Cream - Wheels of Fire gatefold repress - (600753548448). Third studio album by the British rock band Cream. It was released in July 1968 as a two-disc vinyl LP, with one disc recorded in the studio and the other recorded live. In May 2012 it was ranked number 205 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. In the UK the studio album art was black print on aluminum foil while the live album art was a negative image of the studio cover. In Japan, the studio album art was black on gold foil while the live album art was black on aluminum foil. In Australia, both covers were laminated copies of the Japanese releases (the double album was never released in Australia). This one is the US press...black on silver foil. Has some wear to the cover I believe, but otherwise very nice indeed.  $40

The Walking Dead – Season 1 OST – gatefold original  VG+/VG+  Remarkable TV series whose scripts have now most probably 'jumped the shark'. Thankfully, the music remains eerie, effective and truly memorable regardless. Wear to the cover and some handling wear to the disc (but won't be played), and should clean up fine.  $32  

Coldplay – Head Full of Dreams – 2 disc set - Europe 2015 2LP - in slip case and looks NM/NM on visual.   $35 

McCartney & Wings – Band On The Run – 2010 European remaster - SEALED Two disc 180 gram audiophile vinyl edition. Gatefold plus poster and photo sleeve covers with lyrics. On small insert card: This double vinyl reissue of Band on The Run comes with a free MP3 download of the remastered album and the nine bonus tracks. Some sticker wear on front, else should be VG++/NM inside. – $35

Thanks all........
    • By rx7rotary
      Item: Thorens TD 105
      Price: AUD 230.00 negotiable
      Item Condition: Like New
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Cash on Pickup
      Extra Info: See below
      Pictures: See below for more photos please look here: http://audiomarkoni.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/thorens-td-105-turntable/

Description

The Thorens TD 105 semi-automatic, high-fidelity turntable incorporates advanced technical features to afford true state of the art performance.

It employs a special Thorens suspension system for the floating chassis and an exclusive Isotrack tonearm with precision bearing assembly and low-mass construction which enables optimum tracking characteristics to be realised with modern pickup cartridges.

The TD 105 also employs a velocity sensitive electronic shut-off which raises the tonearm, returns it to it's rest, and stops the motor.

The electronic shut-off at the end of a record operates without frictional contact with the tonearm, ensuring precise performance and full protection of the record and pickup stylus.

All operating functions are initiated by electronic switching keys which respond to a light touch of the finger.

Specifications:

Drive method: 1 step belt drive
      Motor: dc motor with 72 pole tacho-generator
      Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
      Speed control: electronic
      Pitch control: +-6%
      Platter: 300mm, 1.3kg zinc alloy, dynamically balanced
      Wow and flutter: 0.05%
      Rumble: 65dB
      Tonearm effective length: 222mm
      Effective mass: 7.5g
      Overhang: 15.5mm