Item Condition: Immaculate
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Canberra/Queanbeyan
State: ACT
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Making way for an upgrade

Further information:

Price is negotiable. 

Does not include the stands, I will list the stands for sale separately. If you're interested in both let me know.

Purchased new Aug/Sep 2019. Regretful sale, but I'm making way (financially and space wise) to purchase some new floor standers later this year (hopefully) either the Brigadier mu3 or Huglich Audio Ella Mk. 3 - both of which are currently in development.

Local pick up and cash payment preferred. I have original box, but its not double boxed as these were delivered personally by Brad to the store I purchased them from (he's a top bloke) as opposed to being couriered. If you'd like to organise shipping I'll see if I can find a box to put the original box in to offer more protection during shipping.

Donation to made to SNA on sale.

Specs;

http://serhanswift.com/one-audio

Reviews;

https://www.stereonet.co.uk/reviews/review-brigadiers-audio-one-audio-mu.2-stand-mount-speakers

https://hifipig.com/serhan-swift-brigadier-mu-2-loudspeakers/

https://www.audiotherapyuk.com/2019/02/26/getting-to-know-the-brilliant-brigadiers-mu2/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

Edited by DigitalDave
Noting price being negotiable
  • Like 3

These little speakers are fabulous. I think they are better than the next model up which is more than 2X the price. These are some  brilliant  Australian made speakers by an absolute gentleman. Brad is one of the nicest guys around and a seriously good speaker maker. 

• Love 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By favouriteheadache
      Item Condition: Used but as new in box Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glebe State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading to floorstanding speakers for a larger space As new in box with all original documentation is the Award winning Klipsch Reference Premier RP-600M standmount bookshelf speakers.

Purchased 25/11/2020. Reason for selling is upgrading to floorstanding speakers for a larger space.

Pickup from Glebe NSW 2037.

Description
      Klipsch rp-600mredesigned from the ground up, the all-new Reference Premiere Series leverages over 70 years of Klipsch signature acoustic expertise With cutting-edge technology to deliver the ultimate home theater solution.Leveraging a 1" Titanium tweeter matted to our proprietary Hybrid Tractrix horn - the rp-600m bookshelf speaker delivers incredible acoustics to fill your home with loud, crystal-clear sound and robust bass that no ordinary bookshelf speaker can.Hybrid Tractrix hornhorn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created.Linear travel suspension titanium diaphragm tweeter the exclusive linear travel suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. Lts tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.Vented tweeter design the new vented tweeter Housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.Spun copper cerametallic woofers a signature feature on the Reference Premiere Series, cerametallic woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded lts tweeter, it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.
      Features & details
      1” titanium lts vented tweeter with hybrid tractrix Horn
      6.5" Spun copper cerametallic woofers
      Bass-reflex via rear-firing tractrix port
      Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
      Strong, flexible removable magnetic grille

• By one-eyed-xander
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Pyrmont State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing For sale a pair of KEF Q100 bookshelf speakers in white finish, and stands. Both were purchased in new by be in 2016, and I'm selling because I have downsized.

These are great speakers, both in sound and looks. I would say they are still in new condition, no blemishes or scratches.

The stands are "TransDeco" branded. I don't know anything about them other than the fact I bought them off Amazon and they look good with the KEFs.

Unfortunately I don't have the original packaging for either speakers or stands, but I don have the original accessories pack including manual and spare baffles, etc.

• By rhcp_steve
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: To match front speakers If you feel like a change of your Walnut RX1 for Black + some cash let me know. Brisbane based. My RX1 in excellent condition and been used for rear surround duties 

• By DoubleD
      Hi there,
      Does anyone have any feedback or has purchased the Richter Merlin 6 Bookshelves
      Looking for a bookshelf to match with the new Sonos Amp, preferably without a Sub for approx $1,000
      Medium sized living space and used for a mix of TV, Turntable and Streaming services.
      I'm tossing up between these and the Wharfedal Evo 4.1
      Thanks!
    • By HiFiArk
      Item Condition: Excellent, Perfect Working Order Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT/BSB, Paypal Friend Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information:

For sale here is a very nice set of Krix Acoustix Mk1 stereo stand mount speakers with a perfectly matching Krix Graphix Mk1 centre channel speaker. All three speakers are finished in real wood Atlantic Jarrah veneer. 

Together these three speakers of course serve as a seamlessly matched speaker front end for a surround sound system. Of course , the Krix Acoustix speakers on their own also serve as a very nice pair of speakers for stereo music playback, and received a Highly Commended award by Sound+Image Magazine in 2011. 

This sale is for the set of all three speakers - I'd prefer not to split the sale of the Acoustix stereo pair from the Graphix centre at this stage. 

I have been the first and only owner and purchased them new from the Hi-Fi Trader here in Sydney around Sept 2010. Just as a reference point : RRP for the current Acoustix  Mkiis are $1675 in a real wood veneer, and the current Graphix Mkii is $895.00 in a real wood veneer.

The speakers are all in excellent condition and perfect working order. They have never been driven too hard or into clipping, and have always been kept in a smoke-free and pet-free home.  There may be a few minor cosmetic marks here and there commensurate with age and use , but nothing that you’d notice casually. See the photos attached. 

I've also attached Original Krix Product Sheets (PDFs) for both the Acoustix Mk1 and the Graphix Mk1 speakers which also show their specifications. 

This is a bit of a regretful sale as these are really a nice set of speakers and sound really great and I like them, but I am doing some upgrades and so am consolidating some of my gear to make space in the house, and so I have to let these go. 

Included in this sale are:
      Krix Acoustix Mk1 stereo stand mount speakers Krix Graphix Mk1 centre channel speaker ( perfectly matches the Acoustix ) Original owners Manual Original boxes and packaging  
      I would prefer a local Sydney sale and pickup , however given that I still have the original packaging/boxes I could  ship the speakers at agreed additional shipping cost.  Shipping would be done through Pack and Send. 

Payment by Cash on pickup is easiest and preferred, or I can also accept  bank/BSB, Osko or PayPal as Friends transfer before pickup/shipping. 
      The speakers have always been kept in a smoke-free and pet-free home. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

Acoustix_V1.0_Specifications.pdf Graphix_V1.0_Specifications.pdf