New Classifieds Feature Coming - Ability to Repost Ads

28 minutes ago, Marc said:

I just looked at your ad and I can see the Repost button on it.

I have looked at it over & over and I cannot see the repost button. Can you advise where is located please?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long-awaited feature request by many members is nearing completion. As you know advertisements automatically expire after 14 days if not marked as Sold. Once the new feature is implemented, a n

Thanks so much for working on and implementing these great features.  I do indeed "appreciate what Stereonet offers" and a donation is on its way. Anything which helps this great community thrive is w

You now have the ability to simply Repost your Expired Ad. The Repost button will appear on any of you ads after 14 Days and the ad shows as Expired.   This is just in Beta for testing at th

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Guzzista said:

I have looked at it over & over and I cannot see the repost button. Can you advise where is located please?

Ad.png

• Like 1
  • Administrators
19 hours ago, Neo said:

Is this feature only for PC/Mac platforms, on iPhone I’m unable to see the option to repost.

Neo

@Neo - @Yamaha_man - I'm unable to reproduce this and on my iPhone I can definitely see the Repost button. Is it possible you weren't actually logged into your account via your phone?

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Neo said:

That’s what I have on my end

Neo

E1E6FA18-CC4F-44A3-BC23-D558ACD41711.jpeg

05BFE324-BF3D-4A2D-ABB2-663B89DE854B.jpeg

Helpful, thanks. And can you confirm, iPhone? Chrome? Safari?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Neo said:

iPhone as well running the latest iOS  14.3

Neo

Which browser?

Whatever comes standard with the operating system, got a picture of a compass ? on a tab

Neo

BCB99081-5FBA-429D-826A-B0C9C12AA5C0.jpeg

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1
  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, Yamaha_man said:

iPhone, safari.

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

iPhone as well running the latest iOS  14.3

Neo

Sorry, neither I or my developer can reproduce it on iOS and Safari (or other browsers). It is working fine for me, and it appears, other users. It could be some sort of setting / ad block, or something else local not allowing you to see that button. You may just have to use Desktop (not mobile) view to access it.

Hmmm, what about report button. I’m already forgetting the repost button feature. 
Neo

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Neo said:

Hmmm, what about report button. I’m already forgetting the repost button feature. 
Neo

There’s a report button???

whats it for? ?

That works in terms of the tab feature

Neo

CFAB7A43-708B-4FCB-B415-2A6A53AA3602.jpeg

Just now, Yamaha_man said:

There’s a report button???

whats it for? ?

In case one panics and wants to call mommy?

Neo

• Haha 1
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Neo said:

Neo

Please try another browser and tell me if the report button is back. I have a feeling this is a problem local to your device.

Just now, Marc said:

Please try another browser and tell me if the report button is back. I have a feeling this is a problem local to your device.

Mine is the same mate.

Strange, I never change settings.

6 minutes ago, Marc said:

Apologies Marc, I’m very backwards with these things and not sure really how to go about this sort of thing. It’s a miracle that I’m in control/operating what I got in front of me. 
Neo

PS

had all the buttons ... prior, so unlikely that something got changed on my end. Myself and Yamaha man can’t be the only two with this glitch

Edited by Neo
  • Administrators
12 minutes ago, Yamaha_man said:

Mine is the same mate.

Strange, I never change settings.

I understand that, but its only the two of you reporting this, and we are unable to reproduce it on any device and browser. 

I can see the feature is now being used multiple times per day by other users, so it is working as intended except in the case of the both of you.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Neo said:

Neo

What about now?

Aha, got the “help! Mommy” button. Aka report button ??

No repost thingy on expired advertisements though

Neo

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, occxlr8ed said:

Repost doesn't seem to work for my post? Using Chrome on Desktop PC

Fixed.

Hey everyone, 

I seem to be having a similar issue with my add:

Has been over 14 days, but it hasn't been tagged as 'Expired', nor have I the ability to repost? I have tried on my iPhone, Chrome & Firefox. 

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I edited the title on the 13th? 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Same problem here. No repost button for this  ad. I’m on an iPad, safari, latest OS.

• Administrators

Fixed. I think I've gotten to most of them now. There were a handful in a certain time window that did not expire correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You will need to use a Desktop/Tablet/Laptop. There are many features/functions that are just not possible to display and have them work effectively on the convenient but limited mobile view.