New Classifieds Feature Coming - Ability to Repost Ads

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Yamaha_man said:

iPhone, safari.

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

iPhone as well running the latest iOS  14.3

Neo

Sorry, neither I or my developer can reproduce it on iOS and Safari (or other browsers). It is working fine for me, and it appears, other users. It could be some sort of setting / ad block, or something else local not allowing you to see that button. You may just have to use Desktop (not mobile) view to access it.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Neo said:

Hmmm, what about report button. I’m already forgetting the repost button feature. 
Neo

Please try another browser and tell me if the report button is back. I have a feeling this is a problem local to your device.

6 minutes ago, Marc said:

Please try another browser and tell me if the report button is back. I have a feeling this is a problem local to your device.

Apologies Marc, I’m very backwards with these things and not sure really how to go about this sort of thing. It’s a miracle that I’m in control/operating what I got in front of me. 
Neo

PS

had all the buttons ... prior, so unlikely that something got changed on my end. Myself and Yamaha man can’t be the only two with this glitch

Edited by Neo

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Yamaha_man said:

Mine is the same mate.

Strange, I never change settings.

I understand that, but its only the two of you reporting this, and we are unable to reproduce it on any device and browser. 

I can see the feature is now being used multiple times per day by other users, so it is working as intended except in the case of the both of you.

Hey everyone, 

I seem to be having a similar issue with my add:

Has been over 14 days, but it hasn't been tagged as 'Expired', nor have I the ability to repost? I have tried on my iPhone, Chrome & Firefox. 

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I edited the title on the 13th? 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

You will need to use a Desktop/Tablet/Laptop. There are many features/functions that are just not possible to display and have them work effectively on the convenient but limited mobile view.

• 1 year later...

Does reposting an expired ad create a copy of the original ad and therefore there will be two ads and the end of the process (the original one and the new one)?

Can I edit content (i.e. remove old photos and add new ones) while reposting?