FOUND: WTB: Harbeth SHL5 35th or 40th SHL5 Plus Anniversary Speakers

Item: Harbeth SHL5 35th or 40th SHL5 Super Anniversary Speakers.
Price Range: Neg
Item Condition: Used

Extra Info:

Missing the British sound. Pm me if you have a set you're willing to sell.

Edited by Sansui77
  • Sansui77 changed the title to WTB: Harbeth SHL5 35th or 40th SHL5 Plus Anniversary Speakers

Still looking for a set of either 35th or 40th anniversary SHL5's?

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT cash PayPal for friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This is a 2.5m pair of speaker cable. Bought from KD Audio. It has WBT next Gen termination.  Please see photo they have plastic guiders but only in end and they aren’t directional. 

These sell for $2,700 so this is great value. 

see other listing for matching interconnects. 

https://www.jdaudioonline.com.au/product/carbon-8-loudspeaker-cable/

Photos:

• By richardnau
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Eastwood State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup, PayID, Paypal Reason for selling: Remodelled home, no longer required I previously offered these speakers with a centre channel, but have now sold that separately - so this listing is just for the towers.

Tannoy's Dual Concentric heritage is well-known, and these beautiful speakers (Espresso colour =  very dark brown) feature 6" DC drivers in beautiful curve-sided cabinets. The Revolution family included a number of models (with flat sides) that were made in Tannoy's partner factory in China. As you can see from the labels, the Revolution Signature models were made in the UK.

I am selling a pair of full-size tower speakers. These feature 1 x 6" DC mid/high driver and 1 x 6" LF driver, as well as a front-facing port finished in brushed metal. These are elegant speakers, with no visible driver mounting screws, and magnetically-attached grilles. The speakers can be bi-wired, but include bridging bars for single wiring.

The speakers are fully functioning, and in great condition. One tower has some minor scratches on the top (these are just indentations in the veneer- there is no removal of colour - see photo). Spikes (never fitted) are supplied (as you can see, I have felt pads on the bottom due to the floor surface the towers were standing on).

I have original cartons for the units (the cartons have been in my ceiling, but appear to be in ok condition now that I have looked at them) - but the size and weight for each carton exceeds what Australia Post will accept as a parcel. If you want shipping, you'll need to arrange with a courier to collect and deliver to you.

I can arrange for you to listen (to confirm all working) - but the amp that I have available for this is just a little Class D module on a Raspberry Pi HAT. So it's not in the same class as the speakers, and I wouldn't really call it an audition!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By one-eyed-xander
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Pyrmont State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing For sale a pair of KEF Q100 bookshelf speakers in white finish, and stands. Both were purchased in new by be in 2016, and I'm selling because I have downsized.

These are great speakers, both in sound and looks. I would say they are still in new condition, no blemishes or scratches.

The stands are "TransDeco" branded. I don't know anything about them other than the fact I bought them off Amazon and they look good with the KEFs.

Unfortunately I don't have the original packaging for either speakers or stands, but I don have the original accessories pack including manual and spare baffles, etc.

• By bigev
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Fitzroy North State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving & Downsizing Further information:

A pair of Yamaha NS-70 floor speakers in great condition. No marking or damage on any of the speakers, screens are complete with no cracks. The odd, small, mark here and there on the tower - general age / wear and tear. I had have had these for about 5 years hooked up to a Yamaha AX-550 and they sound very nice. They would suit a home theatre setup as well.

Lockdown in VIC had me do some "upgrades" to them which may not have been required but hey, lockdown.

I added feet and I changed the caps and they currently have installed MU-EVO-Oil-2u2-450V &  MU-EVO-6u8-450V.

It comes with extra caps if you want experiment with the sound as I did;

2x MU-ECAP-2U2-50V-BG50
      2x MU-ECAP-6U8-50V-BG50

Pick-up in Fitzroy North anytime until Friday 26th, then they move with to Preston. Ideally I'd like to not move them!

Specifications
      3-way 4-speaker bass reflex
      20cm cone woofer x 2
      10cm cone mid-range
      2.5cm (1") dome tweeter
      Nominal Impedance : 6 ohms
      Freq : 38 Hz - 20kHz
      Nom. Input Power : 80W
      Peak : 280W
      Weight : 15kg each

Photos:

• By rhcp_steve
      Item: Atmos/height speakers 
      Price Range: Varies
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:

Will be wall mounted, not upfiring position. Examples below but any other similar speaker considered.

update: Will require white versions 

E.g.
      SVS Prime Elevation
      Dali Alteco C-1
      KEF Q50a
      Klipsch R-41SA

Brisbane based. Cheers