Hi all, 

Wondering if anyone has used products from this company in Central Coast, NSW, and have thoughts on the performance/quality?

Thanks

muzzagruzz

Edited by muzzagruzz
1 hour ago, muzzagruzz said:

Hi all, 

Wondering if anyone has used products from this company in Central Coast, NSW, and have thoughts on the performance/quality?

Thanks

muzzagruzz

Ask them for 1/3 octave absorption coefficient data for starters. And preferably from a NATA accredited lab to be taken seriously.

If they can't provide proper data, then buyer beware. 

Lack of data also plagues many of the so called diffusers even more so that are available with other suppliers generally. Very little diffusion data available, if any beyond those with full deep quadratic designs. 

Edited by DrSK
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, DrSK said:

Ask them for 1/3 octave absorption coefficient data for starters. And preferably from a NATA accredited lab to be taken seriously.

If they can't provide proper data, then buyer beware. 

Lack of data also plagues many of the so called diffusers even more so that are available with other suppliers generally. Very little diffusion data available, if any beyond those with full deep quadratic designs. 

Thanks DrSK, 

They are going to send me some test data in an email but I've yet to receive it. If I do, I'll pass it on to my nieces partner who is an engineer, as is she, and can understand and interpret it for me. 

Just now, muzzagruzz said:

Thanks DrSK, 

They are going to send me some test data in an email but I've yet to receive it. If I do, I'll pass it on to my nieces partner who is an engineer, as is she, and can understand and interpret it for me. 

Sounds good, if you have any questions let me know.