FS: Panasonic 50 inch 1080p Full HD P50ST60a plasma tv

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sutherland
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded after moving

Further information:

This has been my television since mid-2014 and I have loved watching images on that beautiful plasma screen. The TV is in perfect condition, I look after things that I own. No pets or smoking. There are no dead pixels, burn-in, or any other issues with the unit. I didn't check the hours before boxing but I am not a high-watch viewer, so the total would be relatively low. Suffice to say that it has years of perfect life left in it. The original remote is included, I never used it as I had a Harmony remote. I was sorely tempted to keep the Pana as I'm in no rush to move to 4K, but I got a great deal on a suite of new appliances bought for my new place when I moved, and the lure of a bigger screen was hard to pass up. I now have a new 65 inch Sony LCD, and even though the picture is great, in some ways it is still short of the Pana, just that feeling of realism that the best plasmas give you.

I am happy to include a stand that I bought for it from Selby Acoustics and no longer need. The stand is height adjustable and has a nice swivel action, so you can alter the viewing angle. It features a gloss black surface that nicely matches the Pana - see photos. Note that this would need to be shipped separately.

Unfortunately, in the rush to move (which I hadn't done in 25 years) I forgot to take photos before I boxed it. I had the original box, but needed help to get it back in properly. I am very reluctant to unbox it again, as it would be too difficult to reverse. You can see photos of the model by looking online, and you'll have to trust me that the unit is perfect. It is!

This was the last plasma TV bought from the local Dick Smith store before they also went under, so this TV is a survivor!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

• Like 1

I've recently picked up 2. 50 inch panasonic  plasmas   added a firestick  to make it a smart tv  and  superb for the money        also this models dtv tuner is good for the new mepg4   HD channels     glws

It does get hot but nowhere near as bad as my previous 42 inch Panasonic plasma. The specs say the power consumption is relatively low, and those last model plasmas were much better than the previous generations. I've barely watched my new Sony LCD so it's hard to say how they compare, but I think there wouldn't be too much difference, especially comparing this 50 inch to the much larger screens now.