SOLD: Pricedrop/Relist: KEF REFERENCE 201/2 Speakers + Reference Stands and Grilles

Item Condition: Excellent, Pristine
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: HIGHETT
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information:

I'm finally moving my beloved KEF REFERENCE Speakers and Stands to a new home! I've had them since new and have been the centrepiece of my setup for several years. They are in fantastic condition, and sound amazing. Please feel free to come and take a look at these wonderful and beautiful speakers, I'm in a non smoking Pet free home in HIGHETT, VIC. Cash on collection or bank transfer before pick up is preferred. Good luck - these are a truely wonderful purchase!!

Jumpers and Cables not included.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_4450 2.JPG

IMG_4454 2.JPG

IMG_4455 2.JPG

IMG_4462 2.JPG

IMG_4461 2.JPG

IMG_4459 2.JPG

IMG_4457 2.JPG

IMG_4456 2.JPG

Edited by **ZEP**
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I am trying to bring my Reference 201 (/1) from another country, as they sound amazing, but now I am tempted by these newer ones! 🤩

ZEP, do you mind me asking what amp(s) are/were you using on them? It is one (or two) Acoustic Research Reference?

Great set, including the rare Chord Symphonic MC phono!

GLWTS!

Hi Luciano, thanks for the interest!! Yes, these KEF’s are a seductive pair. They sound beautiful and have happily served me well!! 

I’ve been using a Ref 3 pre and a VT 100 power, great combination. The Chord Symphonic is a great phono pre.....very neutral!! 

Message me if you’re interested in the KEF’s, I’m ready to deal!! Thanks Richard 

I heard the reference series many years ago, very close to the sound of a concert hall rather than studio. Great speaker.

• Love 1