SOLD: FS: Signed Church Vinyl Original Aus Pressing

Item Condition: Good Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Rocklea
State: QLD
Payment Method: Cash, DD
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information:

Heyday by the Church signed by Steve Kilbey. Record is an original pressing. https://www.discogs.com/The-Church-Heyday/release/3550109 

I attached pictures of the vinyl and everything appears to be VG+, there is some edge wear on the opening of the sleeve but it is not torn at all and all the corners are still fine. No scratches or marks on the vinyl just a bit of light dust. I am more than happy to run this through my project cleaner to remove however i know some stereonet users prefer to use their own cleaning systems. I can post this interstate if necessary. 

I have no real idea of what this is worth but have put the price on the ad as a ballpark so feel free to make an offer you feel is reasonable...

I attached a few pics so please feel free to ask any questions.20210113_104603_HDR.thumb.jpg.5409d690894f1c0229d1bd5229a6ad59.jpg  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

20210113_104624_HDR.jpg

20210113_104722.jpg

20210113_104736.jpg

20210113_104925_HDR.jpg

20210113_104937.jpg

20210113_105010.jpg

20210113_105132.jpg

Edited by candyflip
pics didn't appear to be on the listing
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MCMcMuffin said:

bumps oops pics didn't upload for some reason added now! Any offers?

A great album and really nice photos. I would love to buy but...........................😪

Just check with @Willmax about the photos though, because I may be wrong.

Edited by rantan
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, rantan said:

A great album and really nice photos. I would love to buy but...........................😪

Thought would be a few The Church fans on here :) P.M me if whatever you can afford at this stage i'm really testing the water i got the figure from someone on Stereonet who is much more familiar with vinyl than me. It was just a wild guess though ;)

• Like 1

Price Drop... Bump

and a bit of extra info my 2 cents worth... I am a vinyl noobie so please do you're own research and don't take my word for it!

got the record from a retired DJ who was selling his entire collection and decks he had a lot of 80's originals and some interesting 90's stuff. 

He was a big The Church fan and did tell me when he got it signed. He had a lot of stories as you would expect for someone who has DJ'd for 30 years. I don't recall exactly what he told me (i am getting on a bit ;)) but i could always ask him about that he only lives a few km's down the road from me.

I did also check before i posted the ad on google for autographs and found some older ones that looks very similar to this one before i listed it. I wouldn't want to sell anyone a fake but we all do our own research i guess. I am pretty sure its authentic. No guarantees though as i haven't had it authenticated by a professional autograph authenticator. 

Here is one i found today. The one i found last time actually looked even similar but didn't pop up on today's search ;) 

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.worthpoint.com%2Fzoom%2Fimages2%2F1%2F1015%2F31%2Fsteve-kilbeys-poetry-book-ninevah_1_4c4cf84949dac24f99dedb548dd9bc90.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worthpoint.com%2Fworthopedia%2Fsteve-kilbeys-poetry-book-ninevah-1789954862&tbnid=uHjL131nTYVCTM&vet=12ahUKEwjQ78zLw5_uAhXy1XMBHcUgBgoQMyg5egUIARDqAQ..i&docid=sERLHjq_4bUhUM&w=810&h=1080&itg=1&q=steve Kilbey autograph&ved=2ahUKEwjQ78zLw5_uAhXy1XMBHcUgBgoQMyg5egUIARDqAQ

I do have an offer locally so it will be sold in the next few days elsewhere for sure so if you are sitting on the fence about it there is not much time left to get this one... 

P.s any sale will of course give a 10% donation to SNA

Edited by MCMcMuffin
price drop