SOLD: FS: Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1060 7.2-channel home theater receiver

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: LESMURDIE
State: WA
Payment Method:
Reason for selling: Raising some coin

Further information:

Highlights:

Power and Processing:
  • 7-channel amplifier
  • 110 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.06% THD, with 2 channels driven
  • Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding,
    • Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for more enveloping home theater sound
    • supports a 5.1.2 Atmos setup with multiple placement patterns for height channels
  • video upconversion (up to 1080p and 4K) for analog and HDMI sources
  • YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer) automatic speaker calibration with Reflected Sound Control to deliver more accurate surround sound across different listening levels (microphone included)
  • Cinema DSP modes add richness and depth to music and movie soundtracks
  • Adaptive Dynamic Range Control limits the volume level on sound effects and commercials for more discreet late-night listening
  • Dialogue Lift and Level Adjustment for clearer, louder dialogue while watching movies and shows
  • 8 Channel ESS DAC

20210110_160257.thumb.jpg.d69735e62d90b0463c40f6d4e297f4e1.jpg

20210110_144959.thumb.jpg.e87936018a2114c4b67c8028a0d5c0fc.jpg20210110_145005.thumb.jpg.9e4f70019dfb197950ed71790e1ceb22.jpg
  • 20210110_145023.thumb.jpg.bb13707b020eed13db6c6750a4a3ae36.jpg

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OzJustin
      Hi all,

After persevering with a funny L-shaped theatre room for the last few years, I'm finally moving into a better room for my theatre room. This room has its own quirks but will be much closer to a rectangle and will allow me to have much better speaker placement. It's an existing living room so I'm not looking for anything radical with the design, just some advice on key points to have it work effectively for the future.

Key details:
      6.9m (length) x 5m (width) x 2.45m (height)
      One set of glass french doors on the main viewing wall, one window on the left wall, one door on the right wall, one door in the back wall, two ceiling beams running across the ceiling at the 2.5m and 5m mark with the beams dropping down approx 230mm,  oh and a funny study corner room (which actually works very well for my design which will have a fixed frame screen on castors to slide it out of the way of the french doors).
      Will be a light controlled room with black blockout curtains, but will be a light and bright living room when not in theatre use. Will be a combo of movies, tv, music and gaming.
      140" 16:9 fixed frame screen with acoustic transparent fabric
      One lounge row of seating approx 4 - 4.5m back from the screen, and perhaps some bean bags around the room as extra occassional seating.
      Currently 7.1 channel 1080P with a BenQ W1070, but am prepping the room for potentially 7.2.4 down the track with a BenQ W5700 or similar 4K projector. Will probably stay with the 140" 16:9 screen but could transition to a 180" 2.35:1 cinemascope screen down the track if I was feeling really adventurous.

Key initial questions:
      For a 4 - 4.5m viewing distance from screen, should I aim for the projector to be approx. 4.5m back from the screen (within BenQ's min and max specs for a 140" (3544 - 4608mm)? Will I be right with the lense centre point approx 20cm below the ceiling? (Noting beam no.1 drops down approx 230mm and is well in front of the projector). I propose for the top of screen to be approx 350 - 450mm below the ceiling line when in position. If I run 4 x Atmos speakers in the ceiling in future (leaning towards Krix Helix due to their shallow 86mm mounting depth), I assume I will have to run two approx 1.5m in front of my lounge, and then the other two 1.5m behind my lounge to align with Dolby's 90 degree placement? Am I likely to have sound issues with ceiling beam no.2  partially blocking the listening position or due to the speakers not being far from the back wall?  Any thoughts on the use of a solid core sliding door for the right side door? Can you get a drop seal for this kind of door to minimise sound leakage? I'm working out wiring now. Some cables will use cable hide strips along the skirting boards while I think I'll need 1-2 runs of cable to the ceiling (for the projector and Atmos speakers) and right wall (for the rear right and rear surround right speakers). Should I be adding any specific cables now to future-proof the ceiling inputs for a projector e.g. 10-15m long HDMI, cat5e, power, displayport? What will be the common projector standard in say 3 years time?  
      Pictures to aid discussion: (note my horribly rough hand drawn plan is not at all to scale!)

Random idea for the sliding door:

Thanks  
    • By rhcp_steve
      Item: Atmos/height speakers 
      Price Range: Varies
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:

Will be wall mounted, not upfiring position. Examples below but any other similar speaker considered.

update: Will require white versions 

E.g.
      SVS Prime Elevation
      Dali Alteco C-1
      KEF Q50a
      Klipsch R-41SA

Brisbane based. Cheers

• By Believe1980s
      Item Condition: 8+/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roseville 2069 NSW or Sutherland 2232 NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Nil Further information:
      Jamo Home Cinema System 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 Atmos setup. You will be impressive of this package. Do research online.
      Gloss black, easy to have finger print, also easy to clean. See photos. High quality speakers.

If purchase the whole package, bonus bunch of speaker cables and pair of speaker support. See photos.

A102 x 4 (2-way, 150-20k Hz) 60W each
      A10s x 4 (Full range, 150-15k Hz) 60W each
      A10Centre x 1 (2-way, 150-20k Hz) 60W

Sub200 x 1 (36-150 Hz) 200W

Sub210 x 1 (38-200 Hz) 200W

Reference:
      https://www.jamo.com/products/a102hcs5
      https://www.jamo.com/products/sub200
      https://www.jamo.com/products/sub210

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Believe1980s
      Item Condition: immaculate, mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roseville 2069 NSW or Sutherland 2232 NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Nil Further information:
      I got this from Stock Clearance Dick Smith. So box is opened for test. Full Pioneer Australia Waranty from Apr 2020.
      So nearly brand new!

Video Features
      Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
      HDR10 and BT.2020 Support
      Dolby Vision Compatible
      Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p 4K)
      3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
      Deep Color (36-bit), “x.v.Color”

The VSX-832 supports up to 3.1.2ch Dolby Atmos*. Surround Enhancer*, developed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc., is a virtual speaker technology based on Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF). With DSP, virtual surround speakers deliver the sound that usually comes from surround speakers. The 3.1.2ch is virtually expanded to 5.1.2ch to create 3D surround sound field. Even those who have difficulty installing rear speakers can also enjoy various audio formats** in a wide sound field with Surround Enhancer, as well as Dolby Atmos.

DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio.
      Reflex Optimizer

The VSX-832 supports pass-through for HDR10 and Dolby Vision. By connecting the source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices.
      MCACC Auto Room Tuning

Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalises response.
      Synchronised Sound with Phase Control

As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronisation.
      Built-in Dual-Band Wi-Fi

Enjoy network features such as audio streaming via wireless LAN connection. The built-in Wi-Fi is dual-band, supporting both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequency channels. By using the 5 GHz band, you can enjoy steady and uninterrupted streaming of audio files.
      Internet Radio & Online Music

Enjoy a limitless flow of music, sports, talk, and news entertainment from internet radio stations and online music services, including Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, TIDAL, and Deezer.
      Multi-room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music

FireConnect™ mirrors network audio and external analogue sources connected to the master component—from streaming services to vinyl records—on FireConnect™-compatible speakers in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote App for iOS and Android™.

* FireConnect™ is enabled with a firmware update. Sharing of audio from external inputs depends on the model and is enabled with a future firmware update. Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz are supported. FireConnect is a technology based on Blackfire provided by Blackfire Research Corp., USA.

Chromecast built-in
      The VSX-832 features Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favourite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  
    • By zakblue
      Item Condition: Excellent (small mark on top as pictured) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Bank Deposit Reason for selling: No Longer Required Comes with box and all accessories (remote, calibration mic, manual)
      Happy to courier Australia wide through Interparcel.
      PM for further details.