FS: PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblocks

Item Condition: Stellar
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Too many amps

Further information: 
I bought these wonderful class D amps new in sealed boxes from a fellow SNA member in August 2020. 
At about the same time, I couldn’t resist buying a class AB amp at a good price. 
I spent a month comparing the amps. 
I would be equally happy with both, but alas I cannot keep both. 
I found the M700 to have huge reserves of power to effortlessly drive my magnepans with a full rich and detailed sound. They held a tight grip over the bass and produced a smooth midrange bloom and clear highs.  They held their own against the AB amp in all areas and exceeded in some areas.  

The amps were purchased from a local dealer and come with balance of the 2 year warranty - over 18 months remaining.  

The amps were plugged in by me for a month , so are as close to new as you’d expect. 

I have the original boxes and can arrange interstate postage. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

D1491AA1-A024-433E-9E2F-A79F802AA1BF.jpeg

9A00294A-3145-4B7A-B9EA-813B711FA27E.png

6551A0EB-72DE-4A0A-85FB-48A0377E0F6E.jpeg

B5CAB234-A78D-4F34-BA5D-D36DF5E4B2F3.jpeg

361EDDCC-8402-4511-9298-26EBD8599866.jpeg

• Like 1

Absolutely superb amps... I went from these to the BHK250 and the upgrade wasn't worth the extra money... would have been entirely happy with the 700's.

p.s / tip... I did find the sound improved with them not sitting on top of each other. 

• Like 1

+one...

amazing amps I have three of them each driving B&W CWM8.3D in walls in LCR configuration. Great space savers for me in a rather cramped AV Cabinet and don't get too hot. Do have them on seperate shelves tho.

Bought them all here on SNA!