SOLD: FS: Audeze LCD-2 Rosewood Headphones

SOLD
Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, Bank Transfer, Paypal
Reason for selling: Too many gears

Further information:

Audeze LCD 2 sounds very classy and have huge sound stage. I purchased them even when I had the HD800s. Bass, mid & treble are on same par as HD800s but it’s sweeter & classier ( especially with valve amps) to my ears. in short, it just sounds nice and effortless. I did not get to use them much because I got offered a pair of LCD-4  not long after I purchased them. There isn’t much difference between the 2 models. It took awhile but Ive decided to keep the LCD4. In the last 6 months, it was used once and It’s such a waste to let it stay on the shelf, unused and so they need to go to good home and get appreciated. It has spent most of its life in original Audeze fly case. Pads are protected with leather protectant and still very plush and soft. Wooden rings are polished a few weeks ago so they look really good. They come with original cable, converter, testing sheet, wood oil, cleaning cloth and fly case.   

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

_DSF3784.jpg

_DSF3789.jpg

_DSF3798.jpg

5195B44A-B3CD-4948-9057-935F411C2C77.jpeg

95BF998C-ADE3-437E-BFA7-32D0A3BA0F37.jpeg

DE657060-5380-41B5-A7E6-1747F4C34B42.jpeg

526666BF-0361-4D81-BEBE-F47DFD1E4BA4.jpeg

Edited by AR9
spelling
  • Like 2