Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I sold this player in April 2020 but i refunded the buyer and took it back when he told me there was a slight hum through the speakers with this player.

I hooked it up at home and in my system, is dead silent when playing through my system.  Never got round to re-listing until now. 

I suspect issue was related to compatibility with the previous buyers pre amp but will refund if the same issue occurs.

Note:  Original remote no longer functioning but will be included.

http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/revequip/audioaero_prima24192.htm

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

Edited by btan
  • btan changed the title to Relist: Audio Aero Prima 24/192 CD Player
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By christianb
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Palmyra State: WA Payment Method: Reason for selling: Space Further information:
      I bought the speakers just before the beginning of the plague last year from Old Bloke and shipped them to WA . 
      they might have been custom made for JB ( John Barbuto) by JBL in the late 70ies. The cabinets are walnut veneered and up to 60 mm thick which contributes to their immense weight of approximately 150 kg each. The built quality is way beyond any usual commercial product.
      the drivers are:
      2215 15” woofers
      2420 compression drivers
      2309 horns with 2327 adapter and 2310 lens and
      2405 slot tweeters.
      all drivers are alnico. 
      Dimensions are 58 cm deep, 73 cm wide and 118 cm high.
      Despite the physical appearance they play very civilised with loads of details and impressive room even in my way too small room with 20 quality valve watts. Especially at low volumes you will get a very satisfying complete sound. You can also crank them off course until the doctor comes but there is a limit for my room , it just gets a bit overload with bass at higher levels. 
      this and the size are the reasons why I’m looking for something else.
      They work well with valves but should also with good SS amps. The previous owner used Metaxas amplification. 
      Old Bloke gave them a nice Schellack treatment before they came to me so they are looking good if you like the look of big proper speakers. I kept the protective grill over the woofers for the occasional dancing kid in my music room but they would certainly look better without.
      I thought of getting an autoformer network for them from Werner Jagusch which should bring them even further but I decided for a smaller solution. 

Photos: 

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By drago007
      Item Condition: used-new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: maribyrnong State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Payid Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Mayflower arc MK1 for grabs. Bought it and haven't used it very much. It has the latest firmware.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By xtiva2000
      Item Condition: Used in excellent codition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal as Friend or 3% fee Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Well regarded Drop's Cavalli Liquid Carbon X Solid state amp for sale.

Purchased from another SNA member about a month ago to listen during my headphone amp was at warranty service, hence no longer required.

It has great musical sound signature.  Takes about 10~15 minutes to warm up to give out the best though.

Comes with Power supply, without 2-prong to GPO cable, and Original Box.

Pickup or can meet half way if required.  (no shipping for now)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By SML Gerard
      Item Condition: NEW / NEVER USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: VIC Payment Method: PAYPAL / CASH ON PICK UP Reason for selling: No use for these / No support equipment Further information:

We are selling our KEF 203/2 Speakers which are brand new, never used but out of packaging. We do not have the support HiFi system to use these speakers or the room to home them. They are in A1 excellent condition as they have only just recently been removed from their packaging. They have never been used and have all labelling / connections in packaged housing. 

In terms  of spec / information; please see below which i have found from published reviews;

The highly rated KEF 203/2 speakers, in our opinion is the alternative to the other highly British speaker, the B&W 803D. Both models are equally good but where the KEF differs is its slightly smoother, more centric presentation in the highs and mids. And this is largely due to their latest designed UNI-Q driver. Combined with the speakers other twin 6.5″woofers, the 203/2 produced a seamless, smooth presentation across the frequency range. Bass extension was down to 50Hz with the highs peaking at a very high 60KHz. Nominal impedance is 8 ohms with a sensitivity of 89dB. While the bass on the B&W 803D may be a bit on the dry side, the KEF is more “organic” with a more natural round off at the bottom end. It may not be as tight but it has the same voluminous space that will easily fill the room. Soundstage and depth was impressively wide and deep which add a lot more emotion into the holographic presentation. Speakers are tri-wireable and the previous owner fully utilized this feature. If you want to use a regular set of speaker cables, you would need two jumpers on each speaker. One pair of jumpers if you plan to bi-wire.
      Cosmetically, the speakers looks really good. Some scuff marks and tiny nicks here and there and the usual polishing swirl marks common with a gloss black finish but nothing major. Manual, spikes and a pair of jumpers are included. We do not have the original boxes so local pickup is preferred. If shipping is required, it will ship via freight.

https://kahlaudio.com/products/kef-reference-2032-floorstanding-speakers-absolute-sound-recommended-9000-msrp/

Type: Three-way, floorstanding, bass-reflex dynamic loudspeaker
      Driver complement: Two 6.5” woofers, one Uni-Q concentric with 25mm tweeter
      Frequency response: 50Hz–60kHz
      Sensitivity: 89dB
      Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
      Recommended amplifier power: 50–200 watts
      Dimensions: 40.2” x 9.8”x 15.9”
      Weight: 58 lbs. (net each)

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Dazznor
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: New Farm State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Whilst I like them a lot and are a lot of fun, would like to try some Bowers and Wilkins. Further information:

Bought new in March 2020 and one owner only.