SOLD: FS: Vincent PHO 701 Phono stage with PS Vane T series MK2 tube

SOLD
Item Condition: almost new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Artarmon or Sydney CBD
State: NSW
Payment Method: cash or transfer
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further information:  Vincent PHO 701 Phono stage with PS Vane T series MK2 tube almost like new.  The seller had used it for approximately 1 hour before switching to Tidal and selling off his vinyl setup.  I did see the receipt for the middle of last year (purchased from Decibel Hi Fi) but can't locate it at the moment.  I have used it for another hour to make sure it is working which it is.

I would prefer pickup but do have the original box with manuals for posting if required.  This phono stage is excellent value at this price you are getting an as new phono for a significant discount.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

Vincent close up.jpg

PS Vane.jpg

Vincent full picture 2.jpg