Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: PayID, PayPal (F&F), cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

BNC-RCA, but supplied with an original BNC to RCA converter if you need RCA both ends 

DESIGN Tri DNA Helix

SIGNAL CONDUCTORS 26AWG  |  0.1 sq. mm

CONDUCTOR MATERIAL OCC Solid silver & Silver-clad Copper

INSULATION Composilex 2

PLUG CONTACTS Silver-clad OFC

Still retailing for $950-1050 for 1m, so a good discount, especially as this configuration is special order

https://6moons.com/audioreviews2/wireworld/3.html

Photos:

IMG_1106.thumb.JPG.9a4c2c59481b82dce1e03383f6f88529.JPGIMG_1105.thumb.JPG.73c09023e81dc5e7d619012a98518613.JPGIMG_1104.thumb.JPG.670de44fc9ea5c853ba9f9223312c49a.JPG

Edited by sakabatou
price adjustment
22 minutes ago, vinnie6968 said:

Wondering what price are you asking on price drop ?

I edited the price in the 1st post - I am now asking $450

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sumoxui
      Item Condition: Rarely Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal Friends & Family, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not used enough Further information: Focal Clear Professional 
      One of the best open back headphones for the pricepoint. Great clarity and overall sound quality. I do like the professional version's color. I will also include a aftermarket balanced XLR cable for free

Here is a review from innerfidality & The Headphone Show

Feel free to msg me if you have any questions

Also all photos are of the actual unit. 

Photos:

• By sakabatou
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: PayID, PayPal (F&F), cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Needs no introduction!
      Final production model with 3 separated ribbons, not the older model
      Great for bass extension and soundstage, with beautiful mids 
      Red stuff is electrical tape to identify R channel. easily removed if desired.

A new pair would cost you $1200

Photos:

• By Saxe
      Item: CYRUS 8VS INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER (Black)
      Price: $575  reduced to $500 plus post FIRM
      item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgraded no longer used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Deposit, PayPal +3%
      Extra Info: Great Amplifier in excellent condition, includes remote, power cable, Cyrus BFA speaker plugs and photocopy manual. Send me a PM if you are interested.
      Review and full specs at  http://stereotimes.com/amp013006.shtml

Pictures:

• By eltech
      Item: Little Bear T10 Valve phono stage installed into old cassette deck case to provide Faraday cage shielding.

Price: $95  or best offer.
      RRP $135 without a chassis!

Item Condition: fully working. DIY case, industrial look. A few mods such as resistor and capacitor changes. CMC Style RCA connectors fitted. Ground post fitted. See extra info.

Reason for selling: Using different phono stage now.

Payment Method: Pickup Only. Cash.

Extra Info: This is the original version using 6n2 Valves - the one in this link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Little-Bear-T10-Tube-valve-MM-Phono-Turntable-RIAA-Preamp-preamplifier-/112208418348?hash=item1a2024962c:g:slEAAOSwcUBYLwdO
      The transformer is mounted externally in a wooden box.
      This will suit someone who was intending to buy a Little Bear phono preamp anyway.
      Also will suit someone who likes and is familiar with electronics kits
      **************    It does not have a mains fuse!!! *************
      I suggest you put a fuse on it if you buy it!

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Pictures:

• By alejomach
      Item: QED Reference Audio 40
      Price: $200 150
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: No longer used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I bought this cable a two years ago and used it for six months until changed equipment, it has been boxed since then. Great analogue cable.