Item Condition: 9/10 see photos
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: otane, Hawkes Bay
State: NZ
Payment Method: COC or Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: Now have a Tom Evans 'Mastergroove' phono stage

Further information: Bought from a Tom Evans UK dealer as 'ex dem'. Both phono stage and external PSU were completely upgraded

to very latest spec' by Tom Evans in Nov' 2020 so still under warranty. Nominal 0.4mV input. mc pick-ups from 0.2 to 06mv are Ideal.

The SRX is so amazingly quiet and linear, even at the lowest volume levels, that it sounds great with my Audio Note IO gold (0.05mV)! without a SUT!

Superb with my Ikeda 'Kai' (0.19mV) and Denon DL 103 (0.4mV). Input resistance is user adjustable from 112 to 1000 ohms in 9 steps. capacitance is also

user adjustable from 100 to 500pF in 5 steps. Output impedance is about 80 ohms with a healthy voltage so will happily work with a passive pre amp.  a Tom Evans Vibe active pre amp is an Ideal match. 230 50Hz Volt model but works fine on my rural supply which varies from 235 to 245V ac.

Selling because I had the chance to buy a friend's Tom Evans 'Mastergroove' phono stage. Audition is welcome, if you live In NZ, with the matching Tom Evans Vibe pre amp.

Photos: 

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

20210108_095353.jpg

20210108_095429.jpg

20210108_095505.jpg

20210108_095514.jpg

20210108_095536.jpg

20210108_095550.jpg

20210108_095609.jpg

20210108_095817.jpg

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tassie HiFi
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Abel's Bay State: TAS Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer. Reason for selling: Not travelling anymore and will buy streamer for home use Further information:

Battery still in good order. Includes 4 screen protectors, soft case and 64GB micro SD

• By Be Quiet...Listen
      Item Condition: Excellent. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Geelong. State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pick up. Bank deposit. Reason for selling: Surplus. Further information:

For sale is this Denon HA1000 Headamp/Step Up. Excellent cosmetic condition. Almost like new and works perfectly.
      220V which is fine with Oz 240V. 
      Happy to post. 

Photos:

• By WC HiFi Midland
      Item Condition: UNOPENED NEW STOCK Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MIDLAND State: WA Payment Method: Direct transfer, ZIP MONEY, In store credit card, cash Reason for selling: NEW MODELS COMING UNOPENED MRX1120 HIGH END AV RECEIVER

VALUED AT $5299

FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

PRICED FOR QUICK SALE

• By Essence
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, PayID, Bank Transfer, Cash Reason for selling: upgraded (to purifi) Further information:

The rating is VERY conservatively rated, closer to 90-100w when measured. Not power limited by any capacity, almost 2x power into 4ohms Original owner bought late last year from Dacman Audio, can provide purchase receipt  2 years+ warranty left Have all original packing & willing to ship The remote has been protected since day 1, immaculate condition Remote can turn the unit on/off Price dropped, more than 30% off RRP. Donation to SNA will be provided on the sale of the unit.   
      Photos:

Internals of a silver unit:

• By spamnoj
      Item Condition: DIY Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not being used Further information:

Hi gang, first off the bat I've got to be upfront and say that I do not like how these sound. Bought them from another member here as per the ad below and they sounded tinny and shrill. I thought maybe it was the cabinets and some run in time was required. Risks of buying speakers unheard I guess, but was expecting more given good reviews online.

I then got some plans from David Dicks, owner of AN and went with the build for the 2.8 Mk II cabinets which was the biggest I thought I would get away with for our living room. It has opened up after some run in time and the midrange has come in, but still very little bass to speak of despite the larger cabinet volumes. Really wanted to like these and made for a fun lockdown project, but it's time for me to give this one up and hopefully someone else can do something with them or get them sounding as they should.

Made of 18mm MDF so cabinets are quite hefty. Cabinet is a DIY job so don't expect perfection, but they're not too bad and would look decent once finished. Cabinet dimensions 980mm high, 350mm deep, 305mm wide. Grilles are attached magnetically.

Pick up only, but if there's interest in just the drivers I could consider splitting and shipping just drivers.

Keen to move these along, and think I've priced it reasonably considering cost of drivers alone is USD295, plus materials and lots of time for the cabinets.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.