FS: Chrome Audio “SilverHS” speaker cables - two pairs

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Williams Landing
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash / EFT
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

These two pairs of speaker cables are approximately two years old and present as new.

Purchased from chromeaudio.com.au they are silver coated 99.99% OFC copper terminated with banana plugs at each end.

There are two lengths - a 1.5m pair AND a 2.0m pair, ten dollars MORE for the 2 metre length pair.

Photos:

E4AB0387-23B6-4E01-8913-5F9627BF61B0.thumb.jpeg.b0af68643022ec146d97bcf66319b986.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Woody4572
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: 
      Great cables that absolutely sing!! These have been used for only a few hours.

I bought a pair of vintage Yamaha NS1000 XW speakers and ended up using my NAIM NAC A5 cables.

These cables are over $900 RRP. Grab yourself a bargain!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By HifiH
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, Eft, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer suitable Further information:
      I chose this new model McIntosh to be the best, and last, amplifier I'd ever need. 
      It's a dream amplifier, hand made in New York and is more than capable of complementing any high end speakers within my budget. 
      Its a regretful sale ... my plans and circumstances have changed and I have to let it go. 
      It is as new in its box. 

Features
      The all-analogue Hybrid design combines the best vacuum tube preamplification and solid state design principles. The valve preamplifier section is powered by two pairs of tubes: two 12AX7As and two 12AT7s.
      Its output stage delivers 200W per channel into 8 ohm speakers, and 320W per channel into 4 ohm speakers.  
      With an output of 200W, it boasts double the power of its predecessor, the MA252.
        It totes two balanced and three unbalanced inputs, plus a Moving Magnet phono input for hooking up a turntable. There's also a preamplifier output for connecting power amplifiers, and you can link it to two powered subwoofers.
        As you can see, it's built like a tank, by hand in New York. The stainless steel chassis is polished to a mirrored finish, and each side boasts vintage McIntosh-styled die-cast aluminium name badges. The logo lights up, and the glass front panel has LED backlighting, so it should look pretty cool in a dark room.

Specifications

Named Best Hybrid Amplifier 2020 by Hi-Fi World
      The final verdict: "The MA352 measured well in all areas. It has massive power, almost no distortion and no weak points... A stunning amplifier in sound quality and dynamic thrust. Visually alluring too." Awarded 5 out of 5 Globes. Hifi World Review

"a buyer would appreciate brand cache (and associated good resale value) while enjoying pride-of-ownership. There’s a sense of confidence in the amplifier’s effortlessness in terms of its power capabilities and its handling of music, how it functions and its overall execution. It offers a rounded set of features. It’s solidly built and assembled. It looks gloriously attractive. Finally, and most importantly, it plays music to very high standards of dynamic realism, tonal accuracy and sheer listenability." Soundstage Australia Review 

Photos:

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Kurtis Blow - America
      US 1985 OG in sealed condition
      (Mercury - 422 826 141-1 M-1)
      NM/M   SEALED!!
      Small tears in shrink and top right corner has worn slightly. hype sticker, and small remnants of price stickers.
      OG killer album, wrapped perfectly in factory shrink.
      The album includes the song "If I Ruled the World" from the movie Krush Goove, Kurt's biggest hit since 'The Breaks' and one of the last of his musical career.  The album was released in an era when old school hip-hop was being overtaken by a harder sound and attitude, but the album nevertheless spawned Kurt's biggest UK hit single, with "If I Ruled the World", which reached number 24 in the UK Singles Chart in January 1986.
      This album also includes the first sample loop which revolutionized the music industry.
      Rare to find in this condition.
      Mastered by Herbie Powers Jr - not available (never!) on CD.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By Rlozzy
      Item Condition: 7/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Bayswater North State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - upgraded to Magnepan Further information:
      I have only had these speakers for just over six months. I bought them ‘on the spur of the moment’ and was absolutely floored when I had the chance to listen to them.

Two things really hit – the treble from the Jet ribbon tweeters and the amount of bass. I had not owned speakers with ribbon tweeters before wasn’t anticipating their “crispness” or top end extension. And the bass, my previous speakers had 15inch drivers but the Elac’s extended far below those – totally unexpected. With a little research, I learnt more about the Elac cabinet design and how they provide the level of bass they do. Copied from http://www.audiostereo.ro/ELAC_FS_249_rev-australianhifi.html:
      The ELAC has two bass reflex ports, one of which is down firing. The other vents through the rear of the speaker. Down firing ports are highly efficient, because this allows the port to ‘couple’ to the floor, which redoubles the port’s output. The problem is that many consumers don’t realise the importance of the port in maximising low bass output, and don’t raise their speakers high enough to allow the port to operate correctly. ELAC’s designers have got around this by fixing a separate plinth below the main cabinet, so there’s a ‘slot’ right around the speaker. This means that no matter what surface you place the speakers on, the bass reflex tuning will always work perfectly.
      Quoted frequency range has them going down to 28Hz. As shown in the photos there are bass port plugs to attenuate levels suited to different rooms.

Please note there is slight damage to one of the corners on the back, and some mdf exposed on the plinths. One of the grilles corners is worn. Aside from that the cabinets look good, with only the lightest scratches in a few places. Tried my best to capture photos of damage. 

Drivers all in great condition, and original accessories and manuals are included. Isoacoustics Gaia II feet are included in the sale.

Reviews below:
      https://6moons.com/audioreviews/elac4/1.html
      https://www.tonepublications.com/review/elacs-fs249-black-edition-loudspeakers/
      http://www.audiostereo.ro/ELAC_FS_249_rev-australianhifi.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By edmundg
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Further information:

Clarity Pro is a whole system enhancer that uses Russ Andrews' Coherence Technology which is a feature of the ClarityMains units. Clarity Pro differs from ClarityMains by improving the fidelity of the audio and video signals it is positioned close to (ClarityMains, on the other hand, is designed to work specifically on the mains supply). When powered up, the Clarity Pro radiates a small electromagnetic field into the environment. It's this 'wave' which, the manufacturers claim, helps to neutralise noise in audio circuits.

Under test the improvements were significant – the sound was clearer and more focussed, the soundstage was more three dimensional, there was more detail and bass was more tuneful.

Photos: