SOLD: FS: Cambridge Audio Azur 640R 7.1 AV Receiver

Item Condition: Used, clean, fully functioning
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Aveley
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, PayPal (fees at buyer’s expense)
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information:

*** PRICE DROP ***

My faithful servant for the last few years. Bought to replace a Yamaha RX-V2600, and was so impressed I replaced most of my gear with Cambridge Audio gear over time.

Very clean unit from a kid-free, pet-free home, in great condition for its age.

Includes original remote (which has a broken battery cover - sticky tape holds it closed at one end, but should be easy fix/replace - and a small dent in the side - see pics). Doesn't affect remote operation in any way.

includes printed manual.

Received great reviews at the time - with a "conservatively" rated 100W into 8 ohms x7 or 120W into 2 channels. Big toroidal power transformer to provide effortless power, and low 0.006% THD.

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/receivers/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-276867/review

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-av-receiver

I have only used as an audio amp for SACD, not for movies, so no idea how it goes with HDMI, but reviews indicate the functionality is basic.

Thanks!

(Sorry: pics are upside down - as this is my first ad with pics I don't know how to fix!)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

A384BA9C-EFF7-4B7E-B620-B9D968A193EB.jpeg

A03AE0FB-DDFF-4D91-9C71-26505EE881A1.jpeg

3909852A-3117-4F24-A7E7-9D166E439AE1.jpeg

DF99D676-D9E3-4E2E-9D1A-B81A29D41CB2.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bert_lifts
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving into a small studio apartment, reluctantly have to sell all my home theatre gear :( Further information: 

I've had this AVR for just under 3 years. It's in great condition. Low-moderate use.
      Comes with remote, MCACC room calibration mic, power cable and instruction manual. No original box unfortunately.
      This would be a great AVR for someone looking to get started. Has pretty much everything you would need. 7.2 channels, atmos/DTS:X support, HDR/dolby vision etc etc.
      2 HDMI out which isn't common for AVR's in this price range.
      Also has chromecast built in.

Specs: https://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/Home/AV-Receivers/Pioneer Receivers/VSX-1131

Pickup in Kangaroo Point, Brisbane.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Escorial
      Item: John
      Price: $1200 firm
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling: Owned 9 years , time to try something different
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Certified Check - Please read ad
      Extra Info:

I have been a happy owner of this excellent Sansui 9090DB since 2009, also when I did purchase this I did have it serviced at Deltronics here in Chicago. For more info and some great photos please check out my webpage and Youtube video.

The receiver has ZERO issues (the mute button does have a tiny but of static) only when used and I would not consider a issue. Service receipt is show in the webpage

Contact John at seven seven three two two 6 four seven five 7. Sorry I do not text.

Price is firm, terms are cash, I really prefer not to ship but if you must here is whet I would do. I would drop off at my local FedEX for them to package and ship, you would deal with them directly as well as pay them. For payment ertified check or if using Pay PAL you would be requires to add %3 for there service charge. Prospective local buyers are more then welcome to demo, but sorry I have not owned a turntable in years so I have no way of demoing that feature

Sansui 9090GB webpage

VIDEO

Pictures:

• By OzJustin
      Item Condition: Very good working condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Springwood State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Selling my Anthem MRX 300 AV Receiver

This is an amazing 7 channel receiver for movies and music and puts previous Yamaha, Onkyo etc receivers I've had to shame. The inbuilt amplifier is far more powerful than the specs would suggest and the Anthem Room Correction (ARC) really improves the sound. It also has 7 channel pre-outs so can be used with separate power amplifiers if desired.

The unit is in very good working condition.

Included is the complete kit comprising of the main unit and power cable, Anthem primary remote and zone 2 remote, AM/FM antennas, ARC kit (including calibration microphone, tripod and cables).

Also included is a Tripp-Lite Keyspan USA-19HS USB Serial Adapter. This allows you to connect the unit to modern PC's via USB rather than the older style serial cable that most modern PC's no longer have. Most of the MRX x00 series for sale do not include this adapter. They are about $80 each.
      https://www.tripplite.com/keyspan-high-speed-usb-to-serial-adapter~USA19HS

Specifications:
      https://anthemav.com/products-archived/type=av-receiver/model=mrx-300/page=overview
      Specs
      Audio Decoding:
      DOLBY: TrueHD, Digital 5.1, EX, Pro Logic IIz, Volume, Virtual Speaker
      DTS: DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, ES, 96/24, Neo:6
      OTHER: AnthemLogic-Music, AnthemLogic-Cinema
      3D: Yes
      THX Certification: No
      Number of Amp Channels: 7
      Rated Power (watts per channel): 80 into 8 ohms, 2 channels driven; 60 into 8 ohms, 5 channels driven
      Specified Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/–0.25 dB)
      Video Processing: Genesis Torino
      Auto Setup/Room EQ: Anthem Room Correction
      Dimensions (W x H x D, inches): 17.25 x 6.5 x 15.25
      Weight (pounds): 33.4

Connections
      Inputs: Video: HDMI 1.4a (4), component video (3), composite video (4)
      Audio: Coaxial digital (2), optical digital (3), stereo analog (7), 1/4-inch headphone
      Additional: AM (1), FM (1), IR (1)
      Accessory: Anthem dock (1)
      Outputs: Video: HDMI 1.4a (1), component video (1), composite video (3)
      Audio: Coaxial digital (1), optical digital (1), stereo analog (3), 7.1-channel preamp (1)
      Additional: RS-232 (1), 12-volt trigger (1), IR (2)

Photos:

• By Sander H.
      Today I bought a Cambridge Audio AXA35. According to all the information available (including the images on the Cambridge Audio website), it should come with banana connectors. Unfortunately, it turns out it does not. This image is from the Cambridge Audio website:

Does anyone have this amplifier *with* banana connectors? I'm just curious why this difference occurs. Would it be possible to swap the existing ones for banana connectors?

Thanks!
    • By NigelP
      Item Condition: Used as new. CXA 3yr old; Node 2i 6mth old Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lilydale State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading If you’re looking at getting into streaming, this is a great entry level amp/streamer combo.
      https://youtu.be/F31RAuvik8g
      https://youtu.be/Ho4k9wRjzPc
      Splitting available - PM me.