SOLD: FS: Cambridge Audio Azur 640R 7.1 AV Receiver

SOLD
Item Condition: Used, clean, fully functioning
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Aveley
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, PayPal (fees at buyer’s expense)
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information:

*** PRICE DROP ***

My faithful servant for the last few years. Bought to replace a Yamaha RX-V2600, and was so impressed I replaced most of my gear with Cambridge Audio gear over time.

Very clean unit from a kid-free, pet-free home, in great condition for its age.

Includes original remote (which has a broken battery cover - sticky tape holds it closed at one end, but should be easy fix/replace - and a small dent in the side - see pics). Doesn't affect remote operation in any way.

includes printed manual.

Received great reviews at the time - with a "conservatively" rated 100W into 8 ohms x7 or 120W into 2 channels. Big toroidal power transformer to provide effortless power, and low 0.006% THD.

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/receivers/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-276867/review

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-av-receiver

I have only used as an audio amp for SACD, not for movies, so no idea how it goes with HDMI, but reviews indicate the functionality is basic.

Thanks!

(Sorry: pics are upside down - as this is my first ad with pics I don't know how to fix!)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

A384BA9C-EFF7-4B7E-B620-B9D968A193EB.jpeg

A03AE0FB-DDFF-4D91-9C71-26505EE881A1.jpeg

3909852A-3117-4F24-A7E7-9D166E439AE1.jpeg

DF99D676-D9E3-4E2E-9D1A-B81A29D41CB2.jpeg