SOLD: PENDING FULL PAYMENT FS: HD800S

SOLD
Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Case on Pickup
Reason for selling: Quickly discovered that living in a tiny studio apartment with my partner means these headphones would barely get used.

Further information: Hi all, I am regrettably selling these headphones. I literally just bought them today after falling love with them at minidisc. 1 hour of listening at home in CBD made me quickly realize that I don't have a use case for these due to the sound isolation (or lack thereof). There's a small scratch on the left cup on the silver mesh (it's so small that you can barely see it) but aside from that, they are just a few hours old. As such, they come with all accessories. 

Quite sad to be letting these go after being so impressed by their level of detail retrieval.

Would prefer Sydney CBD/surround area pickup.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_0635.jpeg

IMG_0636.jpeg

IMG_0637.jpeg

Edited by pmac04
Price drop to 1450.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bengineer said:

Minidisc offer a sort of change of mind / restocking fee thing.

I auditioned it for an hour and a half before buying so don’t think it applies in this case. 

Regardless, this is a great opportunity for someone to get a new HD800S for cheaper.