SOLD: FS: Simaudio Moon P7-RS Dual Mono - Preamp

SOLD
Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Khancoban
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal +Fees
Reason for selling: NLR - Sold the power amp

Further information: 

Purchased this from an SNA'r  Link to original add  to use while my Aesthetix Pre went off to ICU in the states for a heart transplant, it performed very nicely with the amps I had at the time Ayre MX-R's and Krell FPB600 (all sold now) 

Is it as good as the Aesthetix Janus? No is the simple answer but it is also half the price, to put things into context it is probably 75% of the sound quality.   This would match very well with Simaudio power amps if you happen to own them.

Note that when I received the amp the previous owner had let the battery leak in the remote. I cleaned this up and it has worked fine ever since but there is some paint damage on the rear panel of the remote and the small rubber foot is missing.  A rubber foot could be obtained from Jaycar and it you're very fussy the rear of the remote could be repainted (colour matched paint is available from crash repair paint supplies.)

Product Description   Owners Manual

The difference between the P7 and the P7RS seems to be (from the web) 

Overseas MOON RS Series

The RS series of MOON audio components benefit from an even higher standard of manufacturing process than the regular MOON versions. All significant differences are contained within the circuitry and construction of each model.

RS versions are built using different materials and parts in certain areas. For example, printed circuit boards are of a higher temperature grade than that of the military specification FR-4 material we normally use; Their traces are gold-plated instead of a tin/lead composite. As well, all capacitors use improved dielectric materials.

MOON RS models meet and/or exceed stricter manufacturing processes as required to pass many international safety standards such as those imposed by the E-U, Japan and South Korea. Cosmetically, the ONLY difference is the RS logo on the front panel.

The amp is currently on Khancoban NSW (where I work) so shipping would be from Albury TNT depot. I do visit Wagga / Wodonga so dropping off there would be fine.  I have the original packing and shipping box (only single boxed) 

Photos:

20210105_221501.jpg

20210105_221558.jpg

20210105_221619.jpg

20210105_222112.jpg

20210105_222133.jpg

20210105_222139.jpg