Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: ACT
State: ACT
Payment Method: EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Not needed

Further information:

2x Midbass 12" PHL drivers in cabinets, can extract but prefer to sell with cabinets. 

Cabinets are 90L tuned to 40hz driver specs below. use up to 800hz.

I used them in an active setup so no passive xover in them.

https://en.toutlehautparleur.com/media/catalog/product/datasheet/phl/4530-8.pdf 

One dust cap has a superficial hairline crack see pic. No effect on sound.

Cabinets are very well constructed and suitably damped plywood construction. pick up locally or could post drivers if cabinets not wanted.

Pick up/ delivery in NSW a possibility post covid restrictions. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.09.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.10.20 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.10.40 pm.png

Edited by murrmax
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Al.M said:

Box dimensions?

W36xD47xH72cm

2 hours ago, missmurphy said:

Hi

what did you use as the top end?

regards gary

used phl 1120+raal ribbon

could use Audax pr170mo 

SS tweeter 9500 or Seas excel t29 or similar or other ribbons

Edited by murrmax

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gingerbread
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Scarborough State: WA Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Went up the PS Audio chain to BHK250 Further information: 
      I’m the original owner of these PS Audio amps and they were purchase from Tivoli HiFi. These amps have functioned flawlessly in my system and only selling because I decided to upgrade to the PS Audio BHK250. The amps present as new and come with all original manuals, cables, boxes etc.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Meelo1
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen waverley State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup , Palpal add 3% Reason for selling: upgrade  
      information: 
      A wide range of dynamic bandwidth at the highest level of sonic neutrality and the lowest possible distortion, even at higher volume levels, is essential for an authentic reproduction of music. The Consequence Ultimate Edition features a sophisticated, extremely solid cabinet construction and the innovative, bass-reflex supported Compound System to eliminate the adverse effects of resonance.

Specification
        Sensitivity: 85dB (2,83V / 1m) IEC Power Handling: 400W Impedance: 4 Ohms Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 17Hz – 30kHz Box Principle: Vented Compound System Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Tasebass
      Item Condition: Like New... Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BASS HILL State: NSW Payment Method: EFT Paypal cash... Reason for selling: Try something different.. Further information: Bought these around 6 months ago. Mint condition just would like to try something different. Have boxes and packaging... Can audition please PM first any questions please ask....thanks...

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Famo
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: pascoe vale south State: VIC Payment Method: paypal, eft, cash Reason for selling: Gone active speakers Further information:
      Denon Flagship receiver. 14999 when new in 2013 Supports HDMI 1.4 3D True THX certified 150w into 8ohm x7 all channels driver 
      Includes 2 remotes and the audessey setup microphone Can be run as a 7 channel power amplifier. I have had this from new and have kept it in spotless as-new condition. In my opinion it is the best sounding surround receiver ever made. I now have active speakers and sadly have to part with my amazing Denon.  
      Photos:

• By rand129678
      Item Condition: Excellent used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: PayPal Gift Reason for selling: No longer using these USB sources Further information:

Price includes free postage.

Price is for one adapter. As per photos I have two available.

Note they are both the '90 degree' versions. 

Full details here: https://uptoneaudio.com/products/uspcb-a-b-adapter?variant=37777213324