Item Condition: Great
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

No longer into HiFi, so last item to go is my Naim Audio PowerLine cable. The RRP is $1,000, so a great saving on new.

In top condition, no nicks. It’s 1.9m long and will make a great little upgrade to ANY system, not just Naim.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

D15A4FD3-197C-4F41-859A-20EAC6BE2CD1.jpeg

604D77F4-6E85-4D81-9818-F443079CA319.jpeg

CCDA3362-6FE7-4081-B5C4-F9DF25FD6172.jpeg

A46E8B5C-3921-47B0-AC5E-1B87CAEE16A8.jpeg

Hi, my name is Kevin. Am interested in the power line cable. Just a couple of questions. Busy tonight but could I call you tomorrow if I can have your number please;

You are welcome to call me if that suits more.  Put me first in line please if you've had no inquiries before mine.

Thanks,

Kevin

Edited by kpt46
deleting phone number