SOLD: Paradigm reference studio 40

SOLD
Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: CONDELL PARK
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Not needed anymore

Further information: these speakers come with stands and are in amazing condition considering age. Will not offer shipping as they are very large bookshelf speakers plus stands also make it difficult. These speakers have kept up with my martin Logan's I have and focal that I had previously. I have enjoyed there very deep bass and clear sound. Grills are in perfect condition and these speakers are biwireable 8ohms. Obviously they come as a pair.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

PXL_20210105_005838161.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20210105_005818731.jpg

PXL_20210105_005756273.jpg

• Like 7

Definitely an excellent price. They look in fantastic condition and the stands included are also a great addition. As a Paradigm wholesaler and retailer in a previous space time continuum, I can vouchsafe that this is value with a capital V ?