Where do I plug in my rear speakers

GDay all.

I am rough and useless with components.  HiFi shop put my gear together originally.  Not a guru.  I have always had two front and one centre speaker.  I managed to get a pair of rear speakers from Orpheus AU to match my older ones.  Where would I plug them in?  Read the manual and I drew a square where I assume they would go.  Pic attached.  Appreciate the help.  Ta

g745T777V3.jpg

No, the rear left and right which are located on the left of the square you drew. The surround back are for 7.1, sounds like your system is 5.1.

Don't forget to go into the speaker set up menu and specify that you have rear speakers.

Posted (edited)

Gday gat474

Thanks for that.  Like I said above..tad useless.  Hence the post to gurus.  A sub is connected.  Had a gander at the menu..ill work that out.  Ill also have to setup Dirac.  Another grey area ill tackle when the speakers arrive.  To confirm attached another pic.  Appreciate the help.  Ta

g745T777V3.jpg

Edited by Pararigger
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pararigger said:

Gday gat474

Thanks for that.  Like I said above..tad useless.  Hence the post to gurus.  A sub is connected.  To confirm attached another pic.  Appreciate the help.  Tag745T777V3.thumb.jpg.966b06ea110ee83c99e5bbe3d3be202d.jpg

That’s the one.