SOLD: FS: Schiit Audio Mjolnir 2 tube headphone amplifier + extra tubes

SOLD
Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Merrylands
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal +3% , EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: I prefer another amp I have

Further information:

Hey guys :)  

selling used Schiit Mjolnir 2 headphone amplifier (RRP $1950)

I am the third owner, this unit was originally purchased from Addicted to Audio / A2A on May 2020 (I traded my dac/amp with the second owner, received it today 16.12.2020 I was going to keep it for myself, but realised that I prefer my Moon 430HAD amp over this amp).

it comes with its stock tubes (a pair) , a pair of Amperex orange globes tube and a pair of socket savers. I can provide the receipt as well.

I can ship the item, but as it is very heavy, I prefer to sell it in person.

It works perfectly fine and is a great headphone amp for sure, just can't compete with 430HAD.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

66.jpg