FS: Sennheiser HE 1 - "Orpheus II"

Item Condition: Boxed as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cottesloe
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, Transfer
Reason for selling: Reconfiguring set-up

Chance of a lifetime ? You can't 'un-hear' what these headphones are capable of.

Australian purchased - single owner since new. Mint condition - includes special shipping crate, remote control and all paperwork. Has had very light use only.

Available for demo in Perth, WA to potential buyers.

Happy to consider shipping - will work with the buyer on the most secure method.

I am a Sennheiser dealer - but this item is from my private collection and a private sale (it was purchased prior to becoming a dealer).

Reason for selling: I am completely reconfiguring my set-up (see forthcoming adverts for some other amazing gear) - a dedicated recording studio needs to be funded.

I will regret this sale until my end of days - but need to be pragmatic for once.

Thank you for looking - happy to field any questions from potential buyers. 

Photos:_67A1280-Edit.thumb.jpg.be7127469d3dda078ae491714bcdd8ce.jpg_67A1274.thumb.jpg.a64c3b283d3a55d7f81c7d1d3e2b5c2a.jpg_67A1271-Edit.thumb.jpg.205537553b7499112aadbe69f68db8d2.jpg_67A1277-Edit.thumb.jpg.a7cbd9909db9125457b17e52abe587e9.jpg

Edited by Googaliser
Clarification and grammar
  • Like 11
  • Love 10

53 minutes ago, Googaliser said:
Price: $59500

I will regret this sale until my end of days - but need to be pragmatic for once.

No you won’t. ?

Especially when you’re driving around in your convertible Mustang that you could buy once you sell this ??? (ie don’t be completely pragmatic)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bengineer said:

GLWS!

@BlueOceanBoy @Odyssey

End game lads 

Are you telling us these two guys were looking for one?

......mmmmmmm.......maybe

then again, maybe I could convince my wife for us to take out a loan and I can buy this for her for our 10th wedding anniversary

Edited by Ccollins
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bengineer said:

Whatttt!

Who has one of these...

GLWS!

@BlueOceanBoy @Odyssey

End game lads 

Haha, I'm waiting for Neil to buy it then I'll go to his place to enjoy it. I miss hearing this at the Sydney HiFi show at Darling Harbour in 2017 because they've close the queue for the number of people wanting to hear it.

Edited by Odyssey

7 hours ago, Huckles said:

Man!  I'd have to sell my left nut for these and still have to pitch in $59k!

Sorry I'm pitching my right nut and it's worth more. Seriously I never expect to see the HE-1 on sale here.