Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: woodend
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: I purchased this unit very recently from Odyssey here on the forum. I hoped it would be the all in one I needed. The dac is excellent but I prefer the R2R sound. The head amp is glorious, plenty of reviews. The unit comes with remote and all accessories.

I can ship anywhere in Australia.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_1524.jpg.47069eb791f9e4e22724299ef6d24a8a.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg.e340185fa42b417137dd650734bb2856 (1).jpg

IMG_1522.jpg.31a0d509ad55bb1aec265acc99c855fc.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg.d766e3a93cbd428d3c5ef4c4733eeebe.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg.eed5216019cf591a7b4e730fd134fa10.jpg

IMG_9198.jpg

IMG_9196.jpg

Edited by pretender
  • Like 2
  • pretender changed the title to FS: Burson Conductor V2+ Dac/amp/preamp

Great all in one unit with fully discrete Class A headphone amplifier (8W @ 16ohms), powerful yet non-fatiguing. I am enjoying mine with Hifiman Sundara. GLWTS

I agree. It's a great dac/amp and especially at that price, it's a steal. I let it go only because I have too many amps.

This unit is in very good condition. No blemish.

and the seller is of course a great guy. GLWTS.

Edited by Odyssey

Thank you for the replies from both of you. I agree this is superb engineering made in Australia. I am not enough of a headphone person to keep it and I hope it finds a good home.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By everydayIs25
      Item Condition: Really new, in original package Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrade Item already sold outside of Stereo.net

Further information:

Selling 8 of isoAccoustic Bronze feet, they are in its own packing box. I was using it for a DAC and a Phono stage, 4 for each device.

They are in brand new like condition. And the weight it was holding was pretty light anyway.

PM for split sell. Minimum 4 as a set. 

Donation on successful sale. Thank you!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  
    • By NKMA
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Stanhope Gardens State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash or PayPal as friend Reason for selling: NLR - Clearing unused Further information: PAD Corvus Praesto Revision 2m speaker cable for sale..

The only component that stayed in my system for almost 3 years. Had to spend three times the RRP to better this. Couldn’t get myself to sell it, that’s how good it is.

Fantastic cable overall.

A bit stiff and may not suit if you have less than 30 cms behind your amps.

Spade on both the end.

Photos:

• By NKMA
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stanhope Gardens State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash or PayPal as friend Reason for selling: Change Further information: Krell FPB 400 CX power amp for sale. 

I have been using it for just over a year and has been a very engaging and gives life to the music and best bass I’ve heard in my system is through these. 

On the front, it has 3 LEDs and one of them does not glow some times, as shown in the picture, otherwise, it is in great condition. The LED does not affect the sound in any way.  

if not for a significant upgrade, I would have kept it.

I don’t have boxes for it, so local pickup only at this stage.

Any questions, please let me know.

Photos:

• By mdanse
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Purchased cinema system Further information:
      Specifications and manual can be found here: http://avmarket.com.ua/images/pdf/micromega_a120_manual.pdf

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Gingerbread
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Scarborough State: WA Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Went up the PS Audio chain to BHK250 Further information: 
      I’m the original owner of these PS Audio amps and they were purchase from Tivoli HiFi. These amps have functioned flawlessly in my system and only selling because I decided to upgrade to the PS Audio BHK250. The amps present as new and come with all original manuals, cables, boxes etc.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ