Item: Isotek EVO3 Aquarius (Black if possible ) Mains Power Conditioner
Price Range: Negotiable
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: Perth Pickup or shipped

Currently $2399 new at Klapp

Edited by eostre23
Edited text.

Hi 

my friend have one demo , just open to test , fully box , new warranty , black and AU connection .  If you want to buy let me know how much you want to pay so I can put you in touch with him . Current price at Klapp audio is $2699.00 not $2300 as you post . 
thanks 

5559535A-5065-4B0D-8CDD-BE6EABD53AB8.png

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (N.O.R.) State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Bought from Tivoli HiFi in November 2020 (was a trade in item) and the unit present in pristine condition and works flawlessly. The cable was bought brand new.

I have original box for eventual shipping (at agreed cost).

Thanks for watching.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By ozo
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Wantirna State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Paypal +2.6%, Payid Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:
      IsoTek EVO3 Sirius (black) brand new in box, shipping is included in price.

RRP $1299
      https://www.isoteksystems.com/product/performance/evo3-sirius/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      DECIDED NOT TO SELL, PLEASE DELETE THIS AD FOR ME THANK YOU.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      hey guys   

with my headphones DAC and amplifiers I got, I started to realize big difference in sound quality with power conditioners and power cables.

I currently own Isotek Aquarius and was wondering if I should upgrade to Isotek Sigmas.

Some say I really do not need Sigmas for headphones set up as Sigmas is more for speakers set up.

Just wondering what your thoughts are, plz freely share your opinions.

thank you!  

• By Tim D
      Got a $130 line EMI meter from Ebay today and was keen to try it out. (image 1)

Plugged it into the closest wall socket and got a reading of around 1650 mv (image 2)

Next I tried the filtered socket on a Thor Smart Filter and the reading was 809 mv (image 3)

Next, expecting even better results from the Isotek Sigmas Evo3 (image 4)

Tried all the connections and the reading came in around 1690 mv on the Sigmas
      (image 5).

Hmm, either the meter is faulty else the Sigmas makes exactly zero difference (and it's on a dedicated power circuit to boot!).