Item Condition: Excellent - minimal signs of use
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Seaford
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal (add fees to price), EFT or cash
Reason for selling: NLR - see description

Further information:

I bought this Mojo here in November. Having recently picked up a Poly/Mojo set, I now have two Mojos and don't need both so I'm selling this one because the other one is missing the optical hinge door and is already all setup with the Poly.

I can confirm that the battery is in good order and holds charge well, unit sounds great and has no major signs of use. One of the headphone sockets is slightly touchy with certain plugs, but not a major issue for the most part.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

20210102_130315.jpg

20210102_130253.jpg

20210102_130228.jpg

20210102_130051.jpg

20210102_130121.jpg

20210102_130140.jpg

Edited by PassionForSound
Updated description
  • 2 weeks later...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fljohn77
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Travancore State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Not needed Selling an as new Bose RC48S2-40 Lifestyle expansion multiroom remote control.

The unit was purchased as a spare and never used, in excellent as new condition.

Compatibility:
      Bose Personal Music Center II
      Bose Lifestyle 48
      Bose Lifestyle 38
      Bose Lifestyle SA-2
      Bose Lifestyle SA-3
      I have 2 available for sale, both are never used.

• By fljohn77
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Travancore State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Not needed Selling a pair of Bose SA2 multiroom amplifier. In exxellent as new condition, these were spares and rarely used.

Comes with the power adapter and bose link cable.

Pick up is at Travancore, melbourne or I can post this out at your expense. 

• By fljohn77
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Travancore State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Not needed Selling a pair of Bose SA3 multiroom amplifier. In excellent as new condition, these were spares and rarely used.

Comes with the power adapter and bose link cable.

Pick up is at Travancore, melbourne or I can post this out at your expense. 

• By hlov
      Item Condition: VG + Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Gazer01
      Item Condition: Used - Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Port Pirie West State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal plus extra charge, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  This is a really good integrated and clarity is one of the best character I can make out of it. I have the original box so I can ship interstate. For transparency there is a small break on the remote. Price is a bit negotiable.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.