SOLD: FS: PI2 Design ​PI2AES - Pro Audio Shield for creating an audiophile Raspberry Pi based streamer. Brand new

Item Condition: Brand new - never used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: ELTHAM
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal or cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Planned to use with studio monitor with digital input but ended up buying a monitor with analogue only input, so not needed

Further information:  This is a brand new item. I have taken it out of the box to have a look at it, but never used it.  Included is the clear acrylic case, 24V Meanwell power supply (which will power this board plus the Raspberry Pi board) and the PI2AES - Pro Audio Shield board. It has AES/EBU (balanced digital), toslink, coax BNC and buffered I2S ouputs available.

To create an audiophile streamer with this, you need to add a Raspberry Pi board,  plus an IEC power cable for the 24V power supply, build the case (pretty simple) and load your choice of software onto the Raspberry Pi. An IEC power cable is the same one that is used on a desktop PC, and most people will a spare one knocking around, and if not they are very cheap.

Current price in USD is $229 (including shipping to Aus), which is around AUD $300 at an exchange rate of 0.76. Delivery from order for me took about 5 months, so buying this one will probably be much quicker than ordering from the US.

For more information visit the website at https://www.pi2design.com/pi2aes.html

Happy to provide more photos or info if required. If you are in Melbourne you are welcome to come and inspect, but I can't demostrate it,

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

PI2 AES accessories.JPG

PI2 AES board connectors.JPG

PI2 AES board top.JPG

PI2 AES power supply.JPG