SOLD: FS: Cyrus sell off, various items.

SOLD
Item Condition: very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pick-up.
Reason for selling: no longer required.

Further information: included are a pair of Cyrus aPA7.5 mono blocks, Cyrus PRE vs2 pre-amp, Cyrus PRE X pre-amp, Cyrus CD8 cd player, Cyrus PSX-R power supply. Given the number of boxes involved, a local sale would be preferred as would be an all inclusive sale. Splitting of items may be a possibility depending on what interest there might be. This gear has not been in use for a while but seems to be working fine. I suspect that there is plenty of life left in it but I believe my pricing reflects that some degree of servicing might be necessary at some stage in the future.

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

6A3E9209-9559-46DE-8F71-7745750E2336.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1